Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Can we please get an option to turn off guild chat?

Twohothardware
Twohothardware
✭✭✭✭✭
When your in zone chat trying to follow conversations and watch for items being listed in chat for sale it's difficult to do when your a member of multiple full guilds that have very active guild chats filling the screen. Can we simply get a filter to select which guilds we want chat enabled for or just disable guild chat altogether?
Edited by Twohothardware on February 11, 2017 1:04AM
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When your in zone chat trying to follow conversations and watch for items being listed in chat for sale it's difficult to do when your a member of multiple full guilds that have very active guild chats filling the screen. Can we simply get a filter to select which guilds we want chat enabled for or just disable guild chat altogether?

If you are on PC this is already available. Click the gear to choose what items to include in the chat window
  • Metafae
    Metafae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the settings on the chat window are great. I created tabs for filtering out chat to what I wanted.

I have a normal chat, which includes Zone, say, emote, guilds I care about, yell, whisper, group etc.

I have a trading guild chat, only allows trade guilds to be seen in there, all else filtered out.

I have a whisper chat, only whispers allowed.

I have a main chat, which filters out zone, but allows my preferred guild chats, whispers and group.
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you are on PC this is already available. Click the gear to choose what items to include in the chat window

Yeah we don't get any of that on console. It's just the one chat window with no filters.