Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battle Spirit

AweBiTr
AweBiTr
✭✭
I am orc stam sorc with 402 champ lvl playing with my friend breton magica sorc with 230 in Imperial sewers... We can not kill 600 champ assassin... He stunned us very often... Or he dodged 4 times...But it is not important. It is important that the buff Battle Spirit piece of ***! Most of the Assassins dont heals themselves, when all the other classes do it often. Assassins also dont use damageshield, but buff reduced it and again mages in mages in the ass, because benefits of their class destroyed. I have a feeling that the 200 champ lvl difference greatly affects the PvP. But in Cyrodil we are invited to lvl 10 against 600 Champions =)).Templars sucks! sorc suck too! I heard that DC will make stronger =) Is it true? so sometimes 20 people can not kill 1 =)) But you want him to do stronger?I paid a lot of money, both for the game and for the premium, but the game has shop and imba poisons. But in the evening after work, I got a ping under 300, and even more... Thanks ! I must finish playing premium 20 days and go ... And yes, it's not in *** gear, I have it very good. Forgotten still the main thing! Monster sets! This crap work ***... THANKS FOR ATTENTION !!!
Edited by AweBiTr on February 11, 2017 10:47PM
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wth?
  • AweBiTr
    AweBiTr
    ✭✭
    I very much love the game, but what is happening in pvp .... This is nonsense
  • AweBiTr
    AweBiTr
    ✭✭
    I fixed the enemy with "Tab" but attacked the mob... And There are bugs with the speed use of spells and skills... In different situations, different attack speed ... During the skills you can use the block...If you dig for a long time, you can still find a bunch of different bugs...
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AweBiTr wrote: »
    ... mages in mages in the ass

Crying-Laughing-Meme-10.png
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • AweBiTr
    AweBiTr
    ✭✭