The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Hey guys, looking for a guild

SBC
SBC
✭✭✭✭
I've been playing on the PS4 for a week or two now. My friend and I play together mainly. I'm quite new and reading through the forums and such to get a better understanding of the game. I work 3rd shift and am working on my second degree, so when I play it's generally from around 8am to 1 or 2 pm EST. On Sunday and Monday I have the majority of the day free. I mainly enjoy PvE aspects and of course making gold (though I'm not good at that in this game yet)
  • Vindictress
    Well I can not guarantee players always on at that given time. However if you would like to test the waters and join a small slowly growing guild your more than welcome to join Illicitus.

I tend to do PvE things in the morning myself for sure. We are casual and not hardcore. If your interested my PSN Trisqit or PSN Damien-271. Ask us either more questions or inquire for invite.
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit

• bogustech
    bogustech
    I'm also interested in joining the guild. Is it cool if I send a friend request
    Son, Brother, Husband, Father, Frequent Farter
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I can not guarantee players always on at that given time. However if you would like to test the waters and join a small slowly growing guild your more than welcome to join Illicitus.

I tend to do PvE things in the morning myself for sure. We are casual and not hardcore. If your interested my PSN Trisqit or PSN Damien-271. Ask us either more questions or inquire for invite.

I actually prefer guilds to be smaller or new and growing. This allows the members to actually get to know each other rather than multiple isolated groups among the masses. I'm at work now but I will shoot a message when I get home. Thanks!
  • Eskaygee
    Eskaygee
    Soul Shriven
    My friend started up a guild maybe a month ago and it's growing like crazy. It's full of very social, helpful, and knowledged players that are almost always down to do whatever. Let me know if you'd like an invite.

PSN-
    xL3GIT_PLAYERRx
  • Elijah_Malos
    Elijah_Malos
    ✭✭

I actually prefer guilds to be smaller or new and growing. This allows the members to actually get to know each other rather than multiple isolated groups among the masses. I'm at work now but I will shoot a message when I get home. Thanks!

Hope to hear from u soon then. :)
    Elijah Malos on PC (Retired)
    Daemon on PS4
    Illicitus Website: http://illicitus.shivtr.red/
  • Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    ✭✭
    Check out the Knightmare Saints on the PS4 NA server. We are a division of The Patriarchs Community of Gamers, and as such, are geared towards guys in the Family Life. Trying to balance Work, Wife, Kids, and Life can be a real struggle and we get it. Our community uses Discord to communicate within the Guild and the entire Patriarch Community and is a requirement. We are a very casual community and as such, have very few rules:

1) Be a Family Guy or At Least 18
    2) NO Swearing/*** in chats
    3) Use of the Discord app is required for communication
    4) Maintain your Clan Tags if the game in question supports them
    5) Be Respectful
    6) Have Fun

If you're interested in joining up, you can PM me here or on PSN at Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    PC/NA
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to let you guys know why I never contacted; my classes took a little bit longer yesterday than anticipated.
  • Vindictress
    @jlmecub14a_ESO well if your still interested. We would be glad to have you.
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit

• SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    @jlmecub14a_ESO well if your still interested. We would be glad to have you.

I'm already there :smile: