Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Datamining] All Furnishing Items and Furniture Crafting Plans

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    talking about me @MarrazzMist ?
    Edited by Llogwey on January 9, 2017 2:35PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Llogwey wrote: »
    About the source of the item :
    - Loot
    Is that a thing? I know recipes can come from loot, but I wasn't aware of any furnishings themselves coming from loot.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well i was wondering where all those legendary "bones" are coming from? are they sold?

if there is no "loot" furnishing that simplifies it a lot !

also, about trophies collectibles, I only see busts in the collectible windows and there are not 80... (the max you can put in manors) what other trophies (non-items) could there be?

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well i was wondering where all those legendary "bones" are coming from? are they sold?

if there is no "loot" furnishing that simplifies it a lot !
    Yeah it's a bit odd. I haven't found those on any Furnishing vendors or crafting plans, and theoretically I've checked all of them, so currently I don't know where they come from. There's nothing in the 2.7.0 notes under Furnishing Sourcing that says there's any from loot. The only sources that I haven't checked are Fishing, and the DB's Shadowy Supplier.
    also, about trophies collectibles, I only see busts in the collectible windows and there are not 80... (the max you can put in manors) what other trophies (non-items) could there be?
    Yeah, that's quite odd too.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edit: weird double post
    Edited by MarrazzMist on January 10, 2017 6:43AM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah actually I found it in the data sheets... 5 minutes after you posted LOL

seems to be a Thieves guild Hew's Bane Achiebement furniture :)
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw there was a patch today and it changes several things. Is there a way to generate a new datamine result and more importantly.... is there any way to have a differential view to only see what has changed?

I know I'm asking a lot ;)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw there was a patch today and it changes several things. Is there a way to generate a new datamine result and more importantly.... is there any way to have a differential view to only see what has changed?

I know I'm asking a lot ;)
    We'll have to ask @Reorx_Holybeard if a diff is possible. I have no idea :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found a NPC in the southernEP HQ in the "warriors rest" inn, vendor name is Listens-to-Sea , some items are sold for AP, others for gold, most having achievement requirements

trying to include the info on my google sheet
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Why is it 40 style items to craft a tiny vase? This is a great system in every way except the enormous amount of materials required. Should be divided by 10 on some of those costs, by 5 on others, and by 3 on yet more.

Not to mention how expensive most of the items locked behind achievs are, over 400k for just around 6 of them.
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well from what I gathered on my datasheet so far (no books yet...) you need

- more than 2.8Millions to have at least one of each achievement furniture
    - more than 1.9Milions Alliance Points to have each PVP furniture
    - 1625 vouchers to have each "master writ" recipes (not counting workstations you buy directly, without recipes)

and more than 27 millions to have all homes...

talking about a gold sink??
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha @Llogwey you are rather active, maybe even a fan, but hardly a true adoring fan :)

Anyone unfamiliar with everyone's favourite character in Oblivion, check this:
    http://esoitem.uesp.net/itemLink.php?itemid=119961

An adoring fan is now available as a furniture item :)
    Edited by MarrazzMist on January 10, 2017 6:42AM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc I'm still on EU on template characters without achievements, so hard to test out the vendors.

Do the DLC zones offer achievement vendors as well as the vanilla zones? Housing seems to largely ignore the DLC zones, so they might come in the future, but it would be nice to at least have an achievement vendor in every DLC zone to offer some unique trophies and furnishing, like you have in the vanilla zones.

Did you find any yet?
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Carbonised yes there are: there are vendors linked to Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood and Orsinium achievements, and they sell stuff in their respective zones (hew's bane, gold coast, wrothgar)

there is even one furniture you can buy if you are ESO+ member only (a replica of craft bag)

you can check all of them, achievement related, prices and all on the huge datasheet i am currently building (link is above but for reminder here is the tiny url : https://goo.gl/8Q0PRN

you have all furniture, all recipes all houses (with some functionnal info about houses...) on the three tabs of this sheet.

This google sheet is here until I develop a more "ergonomic" search engine/gallery (like the one I made for eso-style)

I hope it provides as exhaustive a help as it can
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Carbonised yes there are: there are vendors linked to Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood and Orsinium achievements, and they sell stuff in their respective zones (hew's bane, gold coast, wrothgar)

there is even one furniture you can buy if you are ESO+ member only (a replica of craft bag)

you can check all of them, achievement related, prices and all on the huge datasheet i am currently building (link is above but for reminder here is the tiny url : https://goo.gl/8Q0PRN

you have all furniture, all recipes all houses (with some functionnal info about houses...) on the three tabs of this sheet.

This google sheet is here until I develop a more "ergonomic" search engine/gallery (like the one I made for eso-style)

I hope it provides as exhaustive a help as it can

Thanks a lot mate. I really, really wished they would compile all possible furnishing into a separate list - much like the Eidetic Memory section where you can see all the boos in the game.

Would be it a lot easier to plan out your furnishing, as well as make sure you knew what was available in the game.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    actually the only thing they made is from house editor but it only provides the category name of the furniture you already own... not its origin... (except for trophies)

as for trophies, they are on your collectible windows though, like mounts, they are not physical items.. These are busts for all Veteran dungeons + arena + trials (33 items if I counted well)

also they clearly stated SOME furnitures will be Loots as I suggested so above. This includes paintings, which seem legendary, but I am almost certain it also includes rare (legendary) bone of given mobs... the same rarity as the current trophy items you need to collect for your achievement. And if those are not drops, I suppose there may be a vendor who sells them on the achievement requirement of trophy collection. But not all achievements have been tracked down so far...

Edited by Llogwey on January 10, 2017 1:40PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed something strange in my tests tonight. maybe @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom or any dev could give us a hint :

- from the datamined tables, there is suposed to be, for example, a "Redguard well, domed" recipe (courtyard) , which is epic quality. But we don't have this recipe given in the "all-recipes" item ... Still this item exists on Crown Store for 400crowns.
    Does that mean the recipe was simply not given or does it belong to those recipes that were removed from the game in 2.7.1 ? Or does that mean it is Crown Store exclusive like Nibenese items?
    I assume many other recipes are missing even though they appear in the datamining.

- Also, I got stuck with the impossibility to remove furniture from one house, the furniture remains in house and the game says I can't put it back in my bag oO this happened for the Khajiit Column Spiked (conservatory) . I did not test all items but I began... (I bugged it)

- Carpets are walkghrouh furniture, if you incline them you go directly through they don't have consistency. I don't know if it's made on purpose but runners ... it could become interesting though to make bad "trap" surprises

On a side note :

- Thanks to the surface drag off you can put furniture far beyond the house limit, in the sky or in the sea or unreachable islands like the one in Hunding Palatial Hall. indeed in order to retrieve the furniture you can only do it via the house editor, the item can't be manipulated anymore once placed outside boundaries... but that's fun to try to place item very far without the possibility to actually be next to it.

I began taking pics of all furniture for the future gallery I intend to build..... that's... a pain.... took me almost an hour to take 78 screenshots of plants and rocks... that's driving me crazy oO

Edited by Llogwey on January 10, 2017 10:58PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm proud to introduce you the first batch of furnitures in my albums on eso-style.faerylands.eu

here it is --> http://eso-styles.faerylands.eu/furnitures-gallery/

more info on the original thread here : https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3711980/#Comment_3711980
    Edited by Llogwey on January 22, 2017 1:58PM
  • aldriq
    aldriq
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the information posted so far. I think for my first few days/weeks I'll got for the decadent/frugal style with just a Dark Elf Chair, Angled and a Dark Elf Table, Tea in the Flaming Nix apartment :neutral:
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have updated the gallery up to 2280+ pictures. Full Details on the original post here :
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3782475/#Comment_3782475

(NB: the site also includes a full description table and listings of all homes, recipes and furnitures with every possible details) Feel free to send me feedback or talk about this site around you
    I hope it will help the ESO "housing" community the best it can
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Llogwey@ ty, exact what i Need :)
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Llogwey Very helpful thank you!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    WHY IS FURNISHING CRAFTING SO HARD?!?! >X0
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    "expan
    esp1992 wrote: »
    WHY IS FURNISHING CRAFTING SO HARD?!?! >X0

i'd say expensive (in gold, crowns, materials, or skill points) but not fundamentally hard
    Edited by Llogwey on March 3, 2017 7:57AM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just updated my gallery (not the table yet) with the three new wedding furnitures from the Luxury Merchant in Hollow City

so you can see on eso-styles.com :smile:

- Wedding Gazebo (Courtyard > Yard Ornaments) 50000gold
    - Wedding Blossoms, Peach (Conservatory > Plants) 2500gold
    - Wedding Shrine of Mara (Undercroft > Symbolic Decor) 50000gold

considering the high price, maybe it would be wise to look at it before buying :)
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    three new items this week for the Luxury Merchant :smile:

- Fisher's Catch of the Day (5000gold) (Hearth>Stockroom)
    - Dock Rope Wheel (3000gold) (Workshop>Tools)
    - Harbor Floats (5000gold) (Workshop>Tools)

You can see all three here : http://eso-styles.com/furnitures-gallery/ (in the upper section "last updated") pics

this week's theme is definitly Fishing !
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Llogwey ! :smiley: Much appreciated!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    this week, four new items , still on the theme of Fishing :smile:

- Anchor (10000gold, Workshop>Tools)
    - Dock Winch (4000gold, Workshop>Tools)
    - Fishing Pole Rack (2500gold, Hearth>Stockroom)
    - Ocean Antler Coral (7500gold, Conservatory>Aquatic)

images available on same place as usual : http://eso-styles.com/furnitures-gallery/ (in the upper section "last updated" or in the respective categories)
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    this week end , theme is "curious plants"

- alik'r cactus (2000gold, conservatory> plants)
    - buckthorn (4000gold, conservatory> trees)
    - void flower (5000gold, conservatory> plants)
    - white hosta (3000gold, conservatory> plants)

images available on same place as usual : http://eso-styles.com/furnitures-gallery/ (in the upper section "last updated" or in the respective categories)