Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lag issue is still there, and even worse!

thomaswinkworthb16_ESO
I know it's the same lag issue because relogging fixes it just like before, this time however it's telling me 13 FPS compared to 19 FPS previously but it feels more like 3
  • Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree. Also tons of random kicks and freezes in high traffic combat.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's so bad since patch .
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah getting really low FPS after the patch >.<

Edit: derp, didn't notice the date of the OP lol
    Edited by Eirella on February 8, 2017 6:45PM
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eirella wrote: »
    Yeah getting really low FPS after the patch >.<

Edit: derp, didn't notice the date of the OP lol

It's not a necro of it's still relevant .
  • Nellzer
    Nellzer
    ✭✭✭
    I've not noticed a difference post-patch. Might be client-side.
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    It might be the problem of locked on high video settings.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3780079/#Comment_3780079
    Engine guardian - best set ever
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    Oh just noticed the op date. What we learned? Another patch - common problems
    Engine guardian - best set ever
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dr_Rektar wrote: »
    Oh just noticed the op date. What we learned? Another patch - common problems

I also crash a lot. When I log in Craglorn it takes ages for me to get back in. When I am in I crash. I am sad, I have not done anything the last few days as I cannot play due to crashes.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    65346386.jpg
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs