The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Shattering blows needs to include block targets

silky_soft
silky_soft
✭✭✭✭✭
Shattering blows CP needs to include blocking targets in it's damage modifier. With magika tanking now a thing it makes sense since there is only a Templar passive that allows this.
Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    It be nice if there was a productive way to deal with perma blocking tanks
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• TreeHugger1
    TreeHugger1
    ✭✭✭
    Although I really like the idea of dealing more damage against tanks I dont think that by spending only 100 cp on single cp point you will get 25% more damage against damage shields AND blocking targets,that would be ridiculous especially today when the cp cap is 600....Automatically every single player will spend at least 80 points there and you will heavily nerf tanks (which I am okay with :p) and mostly people who use damage shields...light armor will become even more useless sorcs will still be able to shield stack(though it will be much weaker) and mdks and mblades who still use light armor(lol) will disappear forever...
    My suggestion is to make healing reduction debuffs more common and perhaps add another cp point that increase the damage you deal against tanks.
    Edited by TreeHugger1 on February 7, 2017 7:04PM
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't cleanse cp
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs