Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Master Writs

Synfaer
Synfaer
✭✭✭✭✭
Unfortunately I can't install PTS so I can't check out the master writs and how they work...

Can someone give me a rundown on what major materials are needed for each craft skill for master writs? (eg tempers for smithing, roe for provisioning etc)

Alchemy -
Enchanting -
Provisioning -
Woodworking -
Smithing -
Clothing -

• helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The gear is cp150, epic or legendary. You should have 9 traits on everything because the item can be any trait including nirn. It could be any set including DLCs, also needing up to nine traits. It could be any style including DLC styles. I have not seen crownstore motifs but it may be rng.

Alchemy is wide varierty of top tier potions and poisons. You need all ingredients.

Enchant is wide variety of top tier glyphs purple or golden. You need all essences, top tier potencys, rekuta and kuta.

Provisioning asks purple or golden food or drinks. Orzorga's food was often requested and i saw Psijic potion.

@Dominoid created an excellent spreadsheet you should browse.

On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankyou!! @helediron & @Dominoid, that was exactly what I was after.
  • mvffins
    mvffins
    ✭✭✭
    Is the reward for turning each in the same? Enchanting and Alchemy seem very easy to complete compared to the others.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mvffins wrote: »
    Is the reward for turning each in the same? Enchanting and Alchemy seem very easy to complete compared to the others.
    Each master writ has unique reward amount ranging from 2 to about 300. Enchanting and alchemy are at the low end in rewards. Simple poison gives two vouchers. The highest reward in PTS, 274 vouchers , came from blacksmith nirnhoned legendary 9-trait redguard set.
    Edited by helediron on February 2, 2017 2:36PM
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Kozai
    Kozai
    ✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    Each master writ has unique reward amount ranging from 2 to about 300. Enchanting and alchemy are at the low end in rewards. Simple poison gives two vouchers.

Is that for turning in one poison, or the whole batch for the writ? I thought for the consumables the Master Writs asked for a batch of 20 or so.

• erinthebow
    erinthebow
    Soul Shriven
    As a currency, are writs not account wide? Mine seem not to be depositable in the bank.
  • erinthebow
    erinthebow
    Soul Shriven
    erinthebow wrote: »
    As a currency, are writs not account wide? Mine seem not to be depositable in the bank.

Of course, I mean Writ Vouchers.