Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[X1,NA] Looking For Nirnhoned Traits

Khilseith
Khilseith
✭✭✭
So far I have every trait but nirnhoned for every weapon and armor piece researched. For right now I just need to get the traits for heavy, medium and light armor pieces on chest, legs, belt, gloves and boots first. Since those are the most important. Preferably medium armor before light armor. I have the nirncrux and any other mats needed. Also if anyone needs any other traits besides nirnhoned, I can craft them for you.

GT D0VAH QAHNAARIN the o is a zero.
Edited by Khilseith on February 5, 2017 6:45AM
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should post which server you're on, and the ID where people can message you. I'm on PS4 NA. I'd craft anything you wanted if you message me in game.
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    You should post which server you're on, and the ID where people can message you. I'm on PS4 NA. I'd craft anything you wanted if you message me in game.

Oh. Sorry about that. I knew I was forgetting something. But I'm on Xbox :|
    Edited by Khilseith on February 5, 2017 6:46AM
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    I have every item researched in nirnhoned. Weapons and armor. I'm on XB NA GT BehelitApostle. If you provide the nirn I can make you what ever you want. I'm just at work now. Won't be home till a little after 9am eastern. If you went be around then, mail my guy the nirn and say what you want (medium jack, dagger, light epaulets, etc) and I'll mail em back to you. Potent is for weapons. Fortified is for armor
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

This post is to inform you that we've closed this thread. Please be sure to avoid using the forums as a means of arranging trades, or the buying/selling of in-game items. For any reference on what is allowed on the Crafting forums section, please view this thread.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.