Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Become part of a friendly relaxed active Guild...

• lucian_banneb18_ESO
    Hi there,

I'm interested (with some buddies) to join a more relaxed, but active guild - both in PvP and PvE.
    Thus, I'm curious - do you guys do some regular organized PvP Cyrodiil events (or you're more into PvE)?

Thank you!
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    @lucian_banneb18_ESO: thanks for asking.
    We are a more into PvE for the most part, BUT we run a PvP event every monday and thursday night (raid) and visit IC sewers/district every friday night.
    We organise this with our sister Guild "Equalisers" to ensure that we have 12-20 ppl every time to get some nice teamwork going.
    So yes, you and your buddies are more then welcome to join and run along in both PvE and PvP events :)
    Whisper or e-mail ingame @deraaf.nl or go to the website to register.
    Edited by Kukesh on December 9, 2016 3:49PM
  • MysticWizDreamer
    Welcome all new members!
    Happy New Life Festival!!
  • kl_jander
    kl_jander
    Hello!

Could you please send me an invite as well? I have 2 chars, a 150+ NB and a recently created Sorcerer. I am active daily in EU.

Thank you!

@kl_jander
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    @kl_jander: please check server (PC-EU) and account name...

(@kl_jander // account not found)
  • Bartdude
    Bartdude
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, this could be just what I'm looking for. looking for an "active" guild cause I'd like to do some of the group content available in ESO.
    My biggest problem is the hours I work....very early so most of my time is spent playing afternoons, however I do play Tuesday evenings.
    I'm an older player with 2 chars, AD Templar & EP Sorc currently 504 CP.

@Bartdude48
    "No *** lady! does it sound like I'm ordering pizza?"
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    @Bartdude48: afternoons (GMT+1) there are always ppl online, but evenings are primetime :)
    I'll send you a invite as soon as i'm in-game, so you can check out our Guild and its members.
  • Bariseray
    Bariseray
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I just got back into ESO not having played since launch, shoot me an invite @Bariseray
  • zebsteer
    zebsteer
    Hi, i just moved from Ps4 to PC. Experienced mmorpg player but also a family man with limited time ;) Would appreciate an invite @Superzebb
    Edited by zebsteer on December 25, 2016 7:05PM
  • tr0gstad77
    Hi,

I would like to join.
    @: tr0gstad77

Thx.
    Edited by tr0gstad77 on December 26, 2016 8:33PM
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    We are back online...
    Edited by Kukesh on January 6, 2017 8:22AM
  • JesterFive8
    JesterFive8
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,
    Long time Elder Scrolls player (Oblivion, Skyrim), newish ESO player interested in joining a trading guild. Pure PvE (so far)

Got my first lvl 50 char - Gregnarr - Nord DK Blacksmith/Enchanter and I usually play every day, even if it's just for writs/gathering, so I'm looking to get more gold for my excess than selling to vendors gives.

Hope to hear back fdrom you when you get a chance,
    Cheers and A Happy New Year,

@JesterFive8
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year!

@JesterFive8: Happy New Year to you to :) Did you get my in-game invitation?
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    24-01-17 Mystics Guild celebrates its 1 year anniversary.
    Thank you all for being in the Guild and make Mystics the Guild we all love :)

• MysticWizDreamer
    Well, lets do another year of good fun, ESO action and beeing together with great people in THE Guild :)
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Another year, lots of new content and even a new class is comming to ESO :)

06-02-17: Homestead
    06-06-17: Morrowind :)
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Just for all the people looking and searching for themed Guilds...

I'm member and admin in these Guilds:
    Mystics = all round Guild with large player base (400+)
    Equalisers = PvP Guild (AD alliance)
    Dragons = Trials Guild

It's hard to get groups of 12+ people together multiple times a week without some commitment.
    Any that like to become part of Mystics, run PvP and/or Trials are welcome to respond / contact me.

Regards,
    De Raaf (ingame: @deraaf.nl)
    Edited by Kukesh on February 4, 2017 1:14PM
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    TY all for the in game feedback.
    Please keep in mind that both the PvP and Trials Guild need some work :)
  • xxxDrDoom
    xxxDrDoom
    ✭✭
    Hi,

Just submitted the application on the web site. Would love an invite please. @xxDrDoom

@Mystics I am moving over from NA PS4 to PC EU to play while traveling. Ultimately after I grind back to where I am on PS4, would be very interested in trials. Have completed all end-game content except HMVMoL. Working on a Healer/Magplar as my first toon so will need some help. Look forward to the invite.

Thanks much.

DD
    Edited by xxxDrDoom on February 10, 2017 12:48AM
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    @xxxDrDoom: Application approved.
    I'll send you a invitation to the Guild when i'm in-game.
  • xxxDrDoom
    xxxDrDoom
    ✭✭
    @Mystics Just FYI. My in-game is @xxDrDoom, not @xxxDrDoom . Someone had taken my name on the forums already. Thx much.
  • Hbfire
    Hbfire
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join, because I am interested in PvP
    @holybible
    Living is not for the weak..
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    @xxxDrDoom: I already invited you with xx :) In some countries ppl have 3 kisses when the greet a person ;)

• neulen
    neulen
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested. Still new to the game and getting my bearings. Are you guys on Discord?
  • danwilko89
    danwilko89
    Soul Shriven
    Hey man, new player to the genre. Would love an invite?

Should I sign up anywhere?
  • MysticWizDreamer
    @holybible: welcome and nice IC run on Friday :)
  • MysticWizDreamer
    @neulen: TS still mostly used and only during group events.
    We have a dedicated 24/7 TS3 server though and all are free to use it...
  • Acidtoad
    Acidtoad
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join you, @Thirdcrime
  • Tikkukaramelli
    Tikkukaramelli
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join this awesome team :smile:

@tikkukaramelli
  • Slakter1
    Slakter1
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,i`m a mature player looking for an active guild that runs most of the game content Specialy dlc Dungeons since i want to farm some sets there that im still looking for. and i am an Ad player. Cp close to 500 So if you got space for me in Your guild then send me an invite thanks :) ingame name should be @Slakter1