The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

2 New players looking for a guild

Vodd610
Vodd610
Soul Shriven
2 new players looking for a guild.
One of us is mostly on everyday the other is on a few times a week. We mostly enjoy pve and being social but would like to try pvp eventually.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit me up sometime I'd be happy to help.

GT : montiferus
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Vodd610 wrote: »
    One of us is mostly on everyday the other is on a few times a week. We mostly enjoy pve and being social but would like to try pvp eventually.

Howzit going.

http://dameltingpot.com/groups/da-melting-pot-elder-scrolls-online/

This is our Ohana information. Let me know if this would be of interest to you.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO

Our Guild is a good fit with has only about 30+ members we are currently recruiting. If interested message me on xbox GT:Merrick42
  • TheFallenOne

Contact me. My Gamertag is Lucifer IB, I look forward to hearing from you...
    On the altar of the Devil up is down, pleasure
    is pain, darkness is light, slavery is freedom,
    and madness is sanity.
  • FenwayF8thful
    Greetings! Hudson's Bay Company is a FAST GROWING trading Guild that is looking for more member's. We're a fun and respectful group of players with experience giving you the opportunity to trade, socialize and group together. Please check out our post on the forums as well. If you'd like to be a part of something new and fresh we'd love to have you aboard!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/313210/brand-new-trading-guild-xb1-na-server#latest
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it appears you have several good offers here. That said, khajiit's guild, Magicka, an RP guild (a great guild), a social guild - we're always looking for new members. Check us out Here if that sounds vaguely interesting, and then you can send "Senpai Fluffy" a message on xbox live if you'd like to join.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.