Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

EXP Question

Oakclaw
Oakclaw
Hello,

I just jumped back into the game for the first time since the Tamriel One update. It could be my imagination but I feel Iike it's taking me about the same amount of time for each character level. In other words, I feel like I got 14 to 15 in the same amount of time as 4 to 5. I know the update scales everything to your level but in doing so, does it also make each level require the same amount of experience?

Thanks in advance.
"Hand down the throat, a kiss for my wrist; hand on the lungs, a kiss for my arm. Grasp, tear, yank… and one last kiss for the killer's own heart."
-The Green Lady
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every thing scales so that you get more exp per mob as you level up and it takes more experience per level as you level up.

It will become more noticeable in the late 20's and on where your leveling will slow down, but even then, it's not like it hits a brick wall or anything. Getting to L50 is easy. Getting to CP160 is fairly easy. Getting to CP561, then your going to feel the grind. So, enjoy this time while it lasts.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"