The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Morrowind on PTS?

Glarin
Glarin
✭✭✭
Will the new chapter of ESO, Morrowind, be available on the PTS in May or is this going to launch without any PTS time?
@ZOS_GinaBruno
Aldmeri Dominon: Glarin |Dragonknight *** Erìnwy |Sorcerer
Ebonheart Pact: Alexandrìte |Dragonknight |Former Emperor *** Oops I Negated Again |Sorcerer |Former Emperor
Daggerfall Covenant: Eìr |Templar
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to the massive amount of content, it might be in ZOS's interest to release it on PTS before the usual one month window of testing.

In other words, an April PTS release would give players time to test ... and give ZOS ample time to address issues and fix bugs (raised by players).

Especially because there's a brand new class to test (Warden).

That's just my opinion only ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on February 2, 2017 11:13AM
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd hope they would release it significantly earlier than usual. A whole new class is going to require huge amounts of testing.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Due to the massive amount of content, it might be in ZOS's wallet interest to release it on PTS before the usual one month window of testing.

In other words, an April PTS release would give players time to test ... and give ZOS ample time to address issuesbreak it and fix bugs cause bugs (raised by players).

corrected it ;)
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    Due to the massive amount of content, it might be in ZOS's wallet interest to release it on PTS before the usual one month window of testing.

In other words, an April PTS release would give players time to test ... and give ZOS ample time to address issuesbreak it and fix bugs cause bugs (raised by players).

corrected it ;)
    You forget about nerfing of other classes to make Warden fotm or people won't buy it at all.
  • Glarin
    Glarin
    ✭✭✭

corrected it ;)
    You forget about nerfing of other classes to make Warden fotm or people won't buy it at all.

I mean they already nerfed the other classes in the Homestead patch.
    Aldmeri Dominon: Glarin |Dragonknight *** Erìnwy |Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact: Alexandrìte |Dragonknight |Former Emperor *** Oops I Negated Again |Sorcerer |Former Emperor
    Daggerfall Covenant: Eìr |Templar
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glarin wrote: »

corrected it ;)

I mean they already nerfed the other classes in the Homestead patch.
    hah, didn't think that way :)

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

corrected it ;)

Part of me agrees with you ... PTS players should not be ZOS's Q&A department ... ;)