Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Should I buy on PS4 if I already play on PC?

Kallistio
Kallistio
Pretty much what the title says; I don't want to always be on my Computer so I was wondering if it would be worth it to purchase it again on PS4 for when I want to chill away from my computer. The game seems to be just as good on PS4, I just want to know if other players who play on multiple platforms see it as being worth it.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's really more of a personal preference. I'm on PS4 NA. I have a Xbox 360, but could never get used to the asymmetrical controller so didn't buy Xbox One. Consoles do not have all those Add-ons for the PC.

If you PVP a lot, Scourge is the only fully populated campaign. The others are pretty much buff servers, except lately with Haderus coming to life for all 3 alliances.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • LionheartRichard
    LionheartRichard
    ✭✭✭
    I would recommend finding a way to display your PC on you TV and playing with a gamepad. That's what I do and it works great (I just use a HDMI cable.)

Constantly having to switch between characters doesn't seem worth it to me, as your characters on PS4 and PC are not shared.
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use ps4 for Blu-ray and TV streaming. Originally bought it to game on but can't beat a mouse and keyboard.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)