The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

PvP update maybe?

Rohaus
Rohaus
✭✭✭✭✭
With all the PvE folks getting excited about the big announcement today... most likely being more PvE content... I can't help but scratch my head and wonder... where's the PvP additions? As is the case with most of the MMO's, I have played, PvP winds up just being the red headed step child with little to no attention being given to PvP content and updates.

Sure would be nice to see something PvP oriented talked about today with the big announcement...
YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
Daggerfall Covenant
VR16 DragonKnight
  • Emmagoldman
    Emmagoldman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was, battlegrounds. Three types of arenas including one that is capture the flag. 4x4 fights
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4v4v4 battlegrounds
    Edited by Sigtric on January 31, 2017 10:54PM

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they are giving pvp'ers something that's been asked for since launch. Not that I don't agree pvp needs more love but they literally just announced something for pvp'ers.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I watched the entire revealing on Twitch earlier today.

Needless to say, I am quite happy and VERY excited!
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any Plans on Purge getting nerfed or adjusted to appropriate levels? Every ball group is like full of xmas lights blinking removing every negative effect each second. And no it doesnt cost that much.
    ~ @Niekas ~

• React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Nobody wrote: »
    Any Plans on Purge getting nerfed or adjusted to appropriate levels? Every ball group is like full of xmas lights blinking removing every negative effect each second. And no it doesnt cost that much.

Using a zerg as an example for the strength of purge (the support skill or extended ritual) is silly and does not really prove a point. No matter what skills a zerg is using to buff or heal their selves, skills will overlap and the effect will mostly be the same.

From a solo or small group perspective, purge IS expensive and is an invaluable assist. For templars (both stam and magicka), ritual is what allows them a little extra mobility, since they have none. It allows for resetting the fight when fighting dot-heavy builds (mag blades, dks) and adds an excellent skill component since purging efficiently requires practice and time.

I'd say purge is in a great place and should be left as is. If zerging is the root of the issue, perhaps a change to overlapping HoTS or purges would be in line. I've not heard enough QQing about it yet to worry that zenimax has any interest in it,though.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster