Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CC BUG PTS 2.7.4

React
React
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So, as of this PTS patch knockdowns are still glitching people into the floor indefinitely, certain CC's are granting immunity but NOT ACTUALLY CCing, or causing the target to have to break free.

THIS WAS INITIALLY REPORTED TWO WEEKS AGO AND WE HAVE NOT EVEN GOTTEN A BIT OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM ZOS TO EVEN SAY THEY ARE AWARE OF THE ISSUE.

I know that for many PvP'ers and myself, that if the update goes live with this bug still in effect, many players will quit. I will be one of them.

[Edited Title for violation]
Edited by React on February 1, 2017 7:39PM
@ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
Content
Twitch.tv/reactfaster
Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe they haven't mentioned it at all...oh wait, it's Zenimax...I CAN believe it.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Dr_Resilient
    Dr_Resilient
    ✭✭✭
    They simple take away one of our only CC's, and as if it were not enough, we, Templars, give CC immunity to others. How great is that?
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrobel has just private messaged me and confirmed they are aware of the bug and will have it fixed by U13. At least it's been acknowledged now.
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liam12548 wrote: »
    Wrobel has just private messaged me and confirmed they are aware of the bug and will have it fixed by U13. At least it's been acknowledged now.

Why they not say it publicly?
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Plausible deniability.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domander wrote: »

Why they not say it publicly?

Because the moment he pokes is head up every tries to spit on it or decapitate it?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • DemonDruaga
    DemonDruaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    Ardor // Dunkelsicht // Pakt
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice if ZOS could at least respond to this issue...
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrobel did confirm to me in a private message that they are aware of the bug, and that it will be fixed by homestead release. I agree with the above poster, wrobel probably doesn't post publicly because people will literally just harass and attack him relentlessly.
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrobel did confirm to me in a private message that they are aware of the bug, and that it will be fixed by homestead release. I agree with the above poster, wrobel probably doesn't post publicly because people will literally just harass and attack him relentlessly.
    Not without reason.
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's why we have forum mods to deal with hot heads. If @Wrobel is working on a bugged mechanic that has been the cause of six separate PTS threads, he should follow up on it with the community, not just one user. He could even just ask @ZOS_GinaBruno to respond if he doesn't want to generate lots of backlash. It's not surprising that he expects backlash when he constantly displays an unprofessional attitude. At least Rich made a significant effort to open up communication with us, and it worked amazingly well. Wrobel isn't doing himself any favors by hiding.

@Liam12548 Can you post a screenshot of the conversation?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaithuzar wrote: »
    I can't believe they haven't mentioned it at all...oh wait, it's Zenimax...I CAN believe it.

this

PC EU
    PvP only
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its funny, they take the time to write personal msgs, but no announcement to the community, im baffled - oh wait im not, this is totally in accordance to how ZOS do things.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

KjLfcK4.png

Im not defending wrobel not publicly announcing. I am aware of the balance issues he has caused and frequent lack of consideration in regards to community feedback, however I simply am stating that I understand why he does not post publicly. I agree that having ginabruno address the community would have been a more appropriate way of acknowledging the bug than messaging me.
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If that is the case I find it really sad. I would rather posters would work harder on facilitating constructive discussions and less on personal attacks and insults. Deserved or not, it doesn't help anybody.
    Playing since beta...
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If that is the case I find it really sad. I would rather posters would work harder on facilitating constructive discussions and less on personal attacks and insults. Deserved or not, it doesn't help anybody.

It's true though. I've watched a thread about irl stuff where he posted. They still use his posts against him. I mean seriously they go bananas each time he even says, "hi"
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That's good to hear actually :)
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

KjLfcK4.png

Im not defending wrobel not publicly announcing. I am aware of the balance issues he has caused and frequent lack of consideration in regards to community feedback, however I simply am stating that I understand why he does not post publicly. I agree that having ginabruno address the community would have been a more appropriate way of acknowledging the bug than messaging me.
    It is not nice to show private messages, it might promote less communications in future. So, just do like me - don't show it even if people ask it.
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

KjLfcK4.png

It is not nice to show private messages, it might promote less communications in future. So, just do like me - don't show it even if people ask it.

Normally I would agree, but this information should've been shared with everyone, especially individuals who took the time to test and report bugs on the PTS and were ignored. ZOS has an abundance of willing and capable gamers who will report bugs and test new content without getting paid to do so. It would be in their best interest to capitalize on this resource, promote more open communication, and deal with the criticism, because some of ZOS' harshest critics are their most dedicated fans who just want to see the game succeed.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

Definitley won't "just do like you" because I do not agree with the way the situation has been handled. If anyone - LITERALLY ANYONE - at zos had posted in any of the threads confirming that they are aware of the glitch, there would have been no need for a private message, or for me to post said message. Without me posting it, there is no proof that they actually aknowledged anything.

Being afraid to share a private message out of fear that communications will cease entirely - should not be a concern in the first place.
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster