The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Warden Pets

Draconerus
Draconerus
✭✭✭
So, with the Warden class is the Bear pet just an ultimate and not a true combat pet? Will we be able to summon other animals such as wolves or tigers and so forth?
Draconerus
Argonian - Templar Healer
Da Funk - Officer
  • aisriyth_ESO
    aisriyth_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The Bear is an ultimate but it stays around until killed then you can resummon it, one of the morphs causes it to auto-resummon.

They did mention other animals are involved, there is a skill that calls down a cliff racer to peck your enemy to death.
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bear is an ultimate but it stays around until killed then you can resummon it, one of the morphs causes it to auto-resummon.

They did mention other animals are involved, there is a skill that calls down a cliff racer to peck your enemy to death.

Actually the cliff racer doesn't attack, it just makes it so you are in combat all the time and can't travel, etc. But you also can't see it or attack it to get out of combat.
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to summon a swarm of ants to eat my enemy alive. :naughty:
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For old times sake, I certainly hope the Cliff Racer has such incredibly high evasion that no enemy can hit him.

A dish best served cold, and all that....
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping that we can "unlock" other skins for the bear ultimate, maybe some that are not even necessarily a bear, since they are offering the grey bear already.

But that will depend on how it works. I wish someone will explain us. Does it work as a collectible? Can I use the brown bear even if I bought the collectors edition or will every Warden I ever make have the grey bear necessarily?
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, i would love it if we could use non combat pets as a skin for the ultimate so that tyhe non combat pet essentially turns to active pet.. Naturally not all like the pig fella wwould be good for this or that litle scuttler... But couple of my senche would be lovely and wwould be interesting to have Paws kill my enemies (Shes my cat).
    >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<