The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morrowind Article and DLC'S

Typeous
Typeous
✭✭
i am at mobile, i searched the article but couldt find. where is this article about features of morrowind? On site, there was nothing detailed.

Also one more question, when we buy morrowind expansion, do we have DLC's too? i mean does morrowind comes with previous DLC packs?
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are currently no official articles, that will come tomorrow or later this week; information is coming from the Twitch stream earlier today.
    Edited by ADarklore on January 31, 2017 11:11PM
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****