The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Old computer now gone, now i have a new computer how to download ESO

deluxe101
deluxe101
Hi, I paid for and downloaded eso Tameril game on my old (out of date) system. I now built a new system but cant figure out how to download the game to my new computer.

Can someone help me please?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For sure!

Look at the top of this webpage, you'll see "account". Log in to that with your account (it will likely make you wait for a code in your email since it's a new PC) and on the first page after logging in, look on the right hand side about midscreen. Should be a "download game" button :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • negbert
    negbert
    ✭✭✭✭
    There should download button on your account page. You can use the link up on the top banner.
  • deluxe101
    deluxe101
    there is no download option on my account page........but I bought the game.......have the credit card statement to prove it. also, I downloaded the game previously so I know I paid.......but again no download option available
  • deluxe101
    deluxe101
    on my account page there are two buttons "Redeem Code" and "Buy"
  • deluxe101
    deluxe101
    any thoughts?
  • deluxe101
    deluxe101
    ok you guys were 100% correct..........I forgot that I had created two accounts by accident. I originally logged in using the account I created before I bought the game. so I realized that I used the wrong login information once corrected I logged in using the correct information and as you said the "download" option button is visible.

so thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, should I do something about the original account I created.......should I get rid of it or just let it be?

thanks again!