The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Are monster helms from gold vendor random or in order?

Aideian
Aideian
✭✭✭
I've been patiently waiting for velidreth's helm to return to the gold vendor, she last had it on October but I missed it so I'm wondering if it's randomized or in order? And I would do the dungeon, but every time I've tried the tank drops out at the last boss and I get pretty tired of people dropping out and never able to find a replacement so everyone leaves.
  • iBreatheBullets
    You can buy monster masks!?
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Random
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @iBreatheBullets

On weekends starting Friday at 5 pm PST and going to Sunday night (7 pm, I think) there's a Golden Vendor in Cyrodiil at your base near the bank stand.

She will sell a set of randomly generated items...a gold ring, a gold necklace and a monster set item. Her monster set item can be a shoulder or helm. Whichever monster item she generates, she will sell all three weights in infused for 100,000 gold each and inmpenetrable for 250,000 AP each. You can buy as many as you like...items are bind on pickup.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    @iBreatheBullets

On weekends starting Friday at 5 pm PST and going to Sunday night (7 pm, I think) there's a Golden Vendor in Cyrodiil at your base near the bank stand.

She will sell a set of randomly generated items...a gold ring, a gold necklace and a monster set item. Her monster set item can be a shoulder or helm. Whichever monster item she generates, she will sell all three weights in infused for 100,000 gold each and inmpenetrable for 250,000 AP each. You can buy as many as you like...items are bind on pickup.

Just to clarify, it could be two rings or two necklaces. And the items can be BoE if the set drops that way regularly.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA