The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

No crowns on PTS. Can I have some more pls?

Icy
Icy
✭✭✭✭
Before the character copy for 2.7.4 I'd spent all of my PTS crowns on furniture. I'd assumed that with the character copy these would be reset again (I have lots on my Live Account). I've even tried creating a new character from a template to see if that resets something, but no luck and no crowns.

Can I have moar pls?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You get given 5,500 per day at reset, usually around 6am GMT I think, just wait a little while. :).
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    You get given 5,500 per day at reset, usually around 6am GMT I think, just wait a little while. :).
    Hooray! It took another hour past then, but they've arrived!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________