The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blazing Shield: The Movie

raknorok
raknorok
✭✭✭
Warning! If you suffer from a dairy allergen, this video may contain cheese.
Viewer discretion advised, simulated potato violence, no actual potatos were harmed during filming.
Compilation of clips featuring a combination of different sets including your favorite Malubeth.
Small scale, large scale, flag secures and bridge battles, win, lose, or draw.
Filmed in Trueflame and Azura Star PC NA, edited for fast playback so its not 2 hours long.
Hate it or love it, a glimpse into the life of a Blazing Shield.

Thank you
the Rambunctious
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someday; people are going to learn to not face tank this stuff and just go on past rather than get into a small space. When that day comes, it will be time for a high burst build to use Blazing Shield to just get people to think they are a tank and stay off them.
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    did you ever get negated?
  • Hurika
    Hurika
    ✭✭✭✭
    After 38s of PvCrate I lost interest. =/
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hurika wrote: »
    After 38s of PvCrate I lost interest. =/

I liked 25 seconds later when he had LoS on everyone, was taking 0 damage and kept spamming that shield..