The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I figured it out! Its all about the money

Dr.NRG
Dr.NRG
✭✭✭✭
So many of us might wonder why stam builds wont be viable anymore or why nothing is done about it to balance it with magicka. The answer is simple; If stam is gonna suck this patch a lot of stam gamers will convert to magicka which means you gotta buy crown race changes! I bet next patch will be a stam patch for the same reason;)

Or why else would ZOS do nothing about stam classes? Look at Alcasts post, he is rigth there is no point to use stam builds in trials and in pvp stam got less than half the toolsor good sets than magick does.
Edited by Dr.NRG on January 30, 2017 9:57PM
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.NRG wrote: »
    So many of us might wonder why stam builds wont be viable anymore

Anymore?
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol never heard so much crock in my life time just make another toon doesn't take that long , and stam has been the major force for a while so about time magika had its time
    Edited by White wabbit on January 30, 2017 10:00PM
  • Dr.NRG
    Dr.NRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    So many of us might wonder why stam builds wont be viable anymore

Anymore?

Your right! Should have said "why stam is not viable at all since patch 12"
  • Dr.NRG
    Dr.NRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol never heard so much crock in my life time just make another toon doesn't take that long , and stam has been the major force for a while so about time magika had its time

Well the problem with making new toons is that first off all many of us dont have any slots left and that after getting undaunted to 9 for the 3rd, 4th, 5th.... time nobody wants to deal with that anymore and thus buys race changes. Same for leveling mages guild if you wanna switch to magicka. Its a pain

• White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not our fault if you made all stam toons , some people had the sense I guess to make one of each class in stam and magika and I'm reallly sure that was Zos thinking behind all this $ , stam and magika have been swaping around most of the time one would be stronger than the other guess it's time to just sit this one out until stam comes around again , or like a lot of the magicka players did learn to adapt
  • Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well the problem with making new toons is that first off all many of us dont have any slots left and that after getting undaunted to 9 for the 3rd, 4th, 5th.... time nobody wants to deal with that anymore and thus buys race changes. Same for leveling mages guild if you wanna switch to magicka. Its a pain

But.... Is it worth to change from stamblade to magblade? I think no.

Nightblade is just a nightblade, nothing will be changes...
    Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    futuramafry.jpg
  • Sybreed_Neurodrive
    The answer is simple; If stam is gonna suck this patch a lot of stam gamers will convert to magicka which means you gotta buy crown race changes! .

My imperial sorc used to be stamina, but is now pure magicka user, works fine as imperial for me. plus i dont think racials have that much of an impact really. not huge amount of % on the passives...