Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

natch notes

• Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm dying of old age here
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    souravami wrote: »
    Potes coming today or tomorrow?

They'll be posted a little later today. :)

Question: my characters are NA will they be available on 2.7.4?

I believe they said on friday that this build would allow a character copy.

that would be awesome. Haven't been able to test anything in a couple of weeks since it rolled to EU. Is character copy something I do or zos does? 1st time on PTS so, don't know.

ZoS does the server copies. This time should be the NA server copy:) All we have to do is sit back, relax and wait for the server to come up:P
    thank you vm!
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »

Question: my characters are NA will they be available on 2.7.4?

I believe they said on friday that this build would allow a character copy.

that would be awesome. Haven't been able to test anything in a couple of weeks since it rolled to EU. Is character copy something I do or zos does? 1st time on PTS so, don't know.

ZOS does it, and it should be available when you log in.

And for the period where your own character isnt available - you can make template characters at max cp with lots of skill points / money etc. These get wiped completely whenever the servers are "switched" between na and eu - but they are really easy to create.
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »

If only I wasn't already old, this means I'm just dying or maybe even dead already.
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf roulette, who will it be this week???
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallio wrote: »

Bantam Guars, their cuteness is OP.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When, potes... Soon?
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭

lol...
    since I play a bow build stamina nightblade bosmer, what could possibly be nerfed even worse? At least I can still take down solo mudcrabs... uh oh...
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vampiricbynature

Boyband, anyone?
  • jpeter88
    jpeter88
    ✭✭✭
    CosmicSoul wrote: »
    jpeter88 wrote: »
    hopefully some changes for stamina

its to late for any stam changes, we wont see any this patch. its likely just a few bug fixes to whats already been changed

Not true, they could do small things to improve it.

highly unlikely, they said so themselves on eso live that there probably wont be any NEW changes this week because they wouldnt have time to test it before it goes live. beside any small change to stamina would do nothing at all towards whats going to bring them back to end game trials.
    561 Dark elf mDK
    561 Redguard stam DK
    561 Redguard stam sorc
    561 khajiit stam nm
    561 high elf mag nb
    561 high elf mag sorc
    561 bretan mag templar
    561 imperial stam dk tank
    561 imperial stam temp
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theodard wrote: »
    Banana wrote: »

If only I wasn't already old, this means I'm just dying or maybe even dead already.

I'm no spring chicken myself
  • Dev
    Dev
    ✭✭✭✭

The one thing i never quite understood is why they are not prepared prior to the update starting?

• SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    patch notes wherE
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Akimbro
    Akimbro
    ✭✭✭✭
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    patch notes wherE

Did you check your pockets? :open_mouth:
    ALACRITY Emperors united RIP
    LAST PRODIGIES World first SO clear RIP

The last egg in the carton.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Patch notes below
    Edited by Armitas on January 30, 2017 7:32PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any status update on the pts? Getting the shakes over here from lack of natch potes :(
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Patch cancelled, due too tomorrow stream hype.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunno why they insist on having stamina be the redheaded stepchild. And not just fliurish. You wanted stam to be high single low AOE. Then design the game that every boss fight practically is AOE. Then say screw it and give magicka the same.single target. Sorcs will out DPS just about any stam build next patch single target. The long ranged class lol. I mean I love my sorc but wowsers.
  • Nefaras
    Nefaras
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno why they insist on having stamina be the redheaded stepchild. And not just fliurish. You wanted stam to be high single low AOE. Then design the game that every boss fight practically is AOE. Then say screw it and give magicka the same.single target. Sorcs will out DPS just about any stam build next patch single target. The long ranged class lol. I mean I love my sorc but wowsers.

They said in their live stream that they only looked at ST damage for balance in this patch .....yeah stupid but thats how it is and we can only hope that they will adjust aoe/cleave and surv. for stam soon.
  • Stamden
    Stamden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate when it takes this long. It gives the impression that they are actually doing something big like making inferno AoE again. Then the patch notes come out and it's like "wtf took so long they didn't change anything".
    PC NA

~Currently taking a break from the game until my DK can become something more than just a crafter~
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Natchy pote-snotes? Soon(TM)?
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has ZOS indicated why this patch is taking so long?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys! Natch potes will be published in just a minute. The maintenance on the PTS today is taking a bit longer than usual since we're doing an NA character copy, and that typically eats up some time. We're nearing the end, though.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My guess is they'll nerf tanks into the ground because of all the babies crying about HA in pvp.
    Neighbor wrote: »
    I hate when it takes this long. It gives the impression that they are actually doing something big like making inferno AoE again. Then the patch notes come out and it's like "wtf took so long they didn't change anything".

Hey come on, the hamsters need a break once in a while.