Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weaving

Jitterbug
Jitterbug
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have been practicing my weaving so as to not be as big of a burden for my fellow vDungeon puggers.

But I have experienced something weird: Normally I can do the semi-heavy wind-up and release it with my damage skill (swallow soul) but sometimes in vDungeons it feels laggy and the skill does not "release". I have to hammer the button several times and the DPS obviously suffers from this.

Is it me in my enormous noobiness, or is it the servers (and their enormous noobiness) or something else?

Thank you.

Best Answers

• Fallewarrior
    Fallewarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weaving with swallow soul is very buggy.
    There have been multiple topics adressing this problem but zos has never responded to this. This bug started happening after they changed the animations.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3586700#Comment_3586700
    Hocus Pocus Grim Focus
    -Fallen | TICK TOCK TORMENTERR | IMMORTAL MEMERR | GRYPHON HEART
    HODOR!

Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
    Worlds First vAS Hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)

PC/EU
    Answer ✓
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, just to be clear the "lag" pertains to all my skills: crippling grasp, degeneration, merciless resolve, and impale, although the execute seems less laggy than the others.
    Answer ✓
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    I have been practicing my weaving so as to not be as big of a burden for my fellow vDungeon puggers.

But I have experienced something weird: Normally I can do the semi-heavy wind-up and release it with my damage skill (swallow soul) but sometimes in vDungeons it feels laggy and the skill does not "release". I have to hammer the button several times and the DPS obviously suffers from this.

Is it me in my enormous noobiness, or is it the servers (and their enormous noobiness) or something else?

Thank you.

You use destro ulti when this happens?

I only have this problem after using the destro ulti. But not everywhere. Boss 1 vmol works good, boss 2 works but after using destro ulti in 99% i only able to use a light attack, char didnt charge heavy attack
    Edited by The_Saint on January 30, 2017 10:33AM
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have this on PC from time to time.

Sometimes bashing Esc, Esc to bring up and close the menu fixes it, other time it just seems to be latency issues.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The_Saint wrote: »
    Jitterbug wrote: »

Thank you.

You use destro ulti when this happens?

I only have this problem after using the destro ulti. But not everywhere. Boss 1 vmol works good, boss 2 works but after using destro ulti in 99% i only able to use a light attack, char didnt charge heavy attack

I am using the ultimate, but can't say whether it's related...