The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Placing alts in houses

hydrocynus
hydrocynus
✭✭✭✭✭
How about letting us place them in our houses like we can our pets and mounts?

And then further to that what might be nice is to be able to trade with them?
Edited by hydrocynus on January 28, 2017 5:48PM
My internet is invalid
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a great mod in Skyrim that allowed your other characters to be placed in a museum of sorts with their own trophies based on their own individual achievements, but could also be placed in the world and taken on as followers.

I would certainly never expect our alts to be followers in ESO, but having them hanging out at the house is a great idea.

+1!
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    While thay won't add it at launch, they do seem do ve planning on adding more features, so maybe if we nag them enough on this they'll add it :)
  • j.greenmanb16_ESO
    j.greenmanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Man, I would LOVE this, as I have a horrible case of altitus and am always looking for ways to soothe the pain.
    "You are brave and you are strong, of this there is no doubt. But without me at your side, your deeds will go unknown, your death unwept and your story unsung - Sings-In-Shade, the Argonian Bard