The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 200

Blacksheepart
Blacksheepart
✭✭✭
I keep getting error 200 over and over and over. I have followed the directions and even changed me STATIC ip and it still doesn't work or even let me log in after 2 hours of trying.
★🕱 || Eelelia || 🕱★
Tertiary Meat

• ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    Error 200 occurs when a player is unable to reach one of the game's megaservers.
    If you receive this error, you should try again in a few minutes.
    If you continue to receive this message after waiting, you should try the following troubleshooting steps:

•Check our Service Alerts page for details about the status of the game.
    •Ensure that any anti-virus/firewall protection has exception rules for The Elder Scrolls Online.
    •Ensure the following ports are open on your modem / router:
    ◦TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
    ◦TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
    ◦TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
    ◦TCP Port 80
    ◦TCP Port 433

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post