The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

biting jabs

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
what's a decent dmg output for jabs? I was hitting on a heavy stam sorc in a duel for 6k per channel earlier.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's impossible to say without knowing the stam sorc's build. On average, 6k is terrible for the entire channel. However, it could be phenomenal damage against some defensive builds.

To put it in perspective, that's about 5400 dps, while in the current meta, some proc set NB players can drop over 30k damage in one sec from stealth on a heavy armor DK with spiked armor up.

• tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syiccal wrote: »
    what's a decent dmg output for jabs? I was hitting on a heavy stam sorc in a duel for 6k per channel earlier.
    6k dmg is quite good for this ability.
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is good
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    6k channel is 1.5k per hit. That doesn't sound good.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on what the sorc you were fighting had in regards to armor, mitigation, crit resistance, cp, did you crit in any? Lots of stuff.

Burning light is what makes jabs so deadly. That proc happens almost every cast. 4k on top of 6k and you're doing pretty good.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the guy was using I'm pretty sure black rose and tremor.
    he said 'jabs' did between 5.5k and 7k he didn't mention burning light
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burning light is a passive in that skill line. I've had sweeps crit for 2.9k on light armor. Typical vs heavy armor is around 2k.
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Closest target stamina jabs hit hard AF. If the target isnt blocking - its melting.
    ~ @Niekas ~

• Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be even better next patch when they are 20% cheaper and undodgeable!