The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should ZOS allow you to replay group quests?

Chaud1800
Chaud1800
Soul Shriven
I love ESO especially the pve but one of the most common problems that i face is that when i recomend this game to someone and he buys it i can't help him because he can't invite me to group quests that i have already done. :/
Edited by Chaud1800 on January 25, 2017 9:58PM

Should ZOS allow you to replay group quests? 3 votes

Yes, they should allow you to replay quests to help your friends.
100%
SunnyBunnyRittingsChaud1800 3 votes
No, that's not necessary.
0%
  • Soella
    Soella
    ✭✭✭✭
    As far as I remember, if it is not solo quest, you always can group up with your friend and help even without quest. I might be wrong - can you give an example?
  • Chaud1800
    Chaud1800
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, they should allow you to replay quests to help your friends.
    If you have complited the quest before you cant be invited to repeate it with your friends. The invitations just does not arrive (atleast with my experience). Its frustrating cus if you want to help out a friend all you can do is follow them around and shadow him, and in some quests your friend is sended to plaices were you cant even fallow him. (sorry for my writing)