Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Swords R Us" new Pve Guild is recruiting active members! (all factions, all levels!)

• NinthPrince64
    NinthPrince64
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: NinthPrince

Thx.
  • Silumgahr
    Silumgahr
    Invites sent out! Welcome all! Let me know if I missed you!
  • Midnightwind
    Midnightwind
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the invite!
    Now I just have to get up to speed, since this game has an infinity of things to learn...
  • Nckerwin
    Nckerwin
    Looking for an active pve guild recently switched from eu server currently rebuilding characters psn nckerwin
  • Draconas82
    Draconas82
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite if you are still accepting. Draconas82 is my PSN. PvE mostly.
  • nibbles1
    nibbles1
    Soul Shriven
    invite me if you're still recruiting

PSN: pattonm60
  • Midnightwind
    Midnightwind
    Soul Shriven
    Thought I'd leave a little info...
    I'm on the west coast of Canada, so Pacific Standard Time, have lots of time to play, and am therefore available to help fellow guild members with missions. I have a Breton at level 13, and am still learning how this all works, but feel free to contact me.My PSN tag is MidnightWind, and we can roll together.
  • Silumgahr
    Silumgahr
    Thought I'd leave a little info...
    I'm on the west coast of Canada, so Pacific Standard Time, have lots of time to play, and am therefore available to help fellow guild members with missions. I have a Breton at level 13, and am still learning how this all works, but feel free to contact me.My PSN tag is MidnightWind, and we can roll together.

Hey! We've got quite a few Saskatchewan boys here in the guild! Go Canada! Haha. Make sure you keep an eye on your text chat...or come hang out in channel 1 of voice chat, that's typically where we put groups together for dungeons and such. As always, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask!
  • unwoman
    unwoman
    ✭✭
    I'm interested, and also from Canada.

PSN - unwoman
    Edited by unwoman on January 10, 2017 9:11PM
  • Robothive
    Robothive
    Soul Shriven
    Id like to join if your still taking people, just started playing only level 20 but would like to join a guild.

PSN: TBOT421
  • pointd-o
    pointd-o
    Id like to join as well. EST time player, psn point-d-o
  • sunshine2293
    sunshine2293
    Soul Shriven
    Can i get a invite
  • Midnightwind
    Midnightwind
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the info, Silumgahr...
    I'm beginning to figure some stuff out, but I'm still only about to reach level 15, with my Breton. From what I've seen, most people don't want to play with low-level noobs like myself, so I've just been soloing everything, and getting my butt handed to me occasionally. It would be nice to travel with a group, but I wish there was a 'beginner grouping' setup for a bunch of low-level players to gain XP together, but I'll hang in!
    Having a great time so far... B)
  • Mookie_McGroin
    If you are still recruiting, I'm interested.

PSN: Mookie_McGroin
  • Silumgahr
    Silumgahr
    Thanks for the info, Silumgahr...
    I'm beginning to figure some stuff out, but I'm still only about to reach level 15, with my Breton. From what I've seen, most people don't want to play with low-level noobs like myself, so I've just been soloing everything, and getting my butt handed to me occasionally. It would be nice to travel with a group, but I wish there was a 'beginner grouping' setup for a bunch of low-level players to gain XP together, but I'll hang in!
    Having a great time so far... B)

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! Never hesitate to ask anyone for help! I personally have no problem helping lower level players level up/run dungeons, etc.
  • Silumgahr
    Silumgahr
    I'll be away on holidays for the next week, anyone looking for an invite please contact Cometobrowntown
  • DarkLight1
    DarkLight1
    Soul Shriven
    I just started playing after a year and 2 months, I'm so lost that I'm having a hard time trying to take in all the new content. I'd love to get an invite so I can get some help and tips on everything new. Psn : Darklight_tha_1
  • CubanRay
    CubanRay
    ✭✭
    Add me if you have a chance
    Psn: Rekiem007
    Thanks
  • Silumgahr
    Silumgahr
    I believe all requested invited have been sent out (sorry for the delay I've been on vacation) welcome to all new members and thanks for your interest!
  • CanadiaNihilist
    CanadiaNihilist
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a Newby lvl 22 just got a ps4 a week ago but am actively playing

Psn: CanadiaNihilist
  • drax363
    drax363
    Soul Shriven
    Invite plse
    Psn : Frreyyaah
  • Akatsukisan
    PSN: TheAkatsukiSan

Thanks mate. :)
    Follow your path to success, don't follow into the shadows.
  • ravencbr600
    ravencbr600
    ✭✭
    Would like to join.
    Psn ravencbr600 561 cp but still learning the dungeons.
  • Eskaygee
    Eskaygee
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining. 286 cp as of now. Would like to get in on some dungeon runs and such. Thank you!
  • Silumgahr
    Silumgahr
    Eskaygee wrote: »
    I'm interested in joining. 286 cp as of now. Would like to get in on some dungeon runs and such. Thank you!

What's your psn?
  • sardakaur
    sardakaur
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a solo player and took a break for a few months. I'm just getting back into it and experiencing the Craglorn content now thats its easier to solo it. Im CP 188 or 189 (cant remember when i logged last night). I'm just looking for people to do the group content with and experience the dungeons and eventually the Trials.

psn: Sardakaur04
  • iamstilbonnub18_ESO
    iamstilbonnub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'd like to be part of your guild.

PSN: iamStilbon

Character by the sames name level 44 atm.

Going to be switching over to a warden class when ESO Morrowind drops in June.

• FearlessFreep66
    Would love an invite. I recognize some names here from another Guild. Looking to help out as a craftier and trader.

PSN FearlessFreep66

Thanks!
  • KnsCtyShful
    PSN ID WeaselSlapper I'd like to join
  • gkspcg_ESO
    gkspcg_ESO
    ✭✭
    Looking for an invite. CP235 Nightblade

PSN: Gargoyle-1965
    Edited by gkspcg_ESO on February 14, 2017 11:55AM