Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

delete

• carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    I can just mention having been in this guild for a little while now that it has already been the guild I have enjoyed being part of the most. Very friendly and personable. Members having patience with my imperfect performance in Dungeons. I struggled to have a regular group of friends I played with until joining this guild.
    My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
    Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
    Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
    Sorcerer | Dragon Knight | Templar | Night Blade
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to reignite this forum post. We are up to 134 people. Still growing. Remember, we also accept heterosexual people as well as long as they are nice and open-minded. We do not want to get up to 500 people because we want to get to know everyone. We would like to begin trying some vet trials with our folks who have gold gear and above 300 CP. Please send me a message if interested in our guild.
  • lancergiirl
    lancergiirl
    Soul Shriven
    psn: lancergirl
    :D
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Xmas or Happy Holidays all. Hope you are doing great and ready for the new year. We have reached over 180 players and going.
  • Faerysyzed
    Faerysyzed
    Soul Shriven
    psn: pmdshoward

• cozmic72
    cozmic72
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: cozmic_king

Active solo player looking for group action.
  • theAinLiGiBiT
    theAinLiGiBiT
    Soul Shriven
    Cool, I want to join. My psn: jadenabelstrahan

(it's literally my name... so bad)
    Edited by theAinLiGiBiT on January 2, 2017 6:04PM
  • Sllim_Reaper
    Sllim_Reaper
    Soul Shriven
    AD scorc lvl 23 dps. Looking for guild with trading, someone(s) to quest/level with. Got a good grip on the game but still learning. Play a 2 or 3 hours a day most days sometimes more on days off. Willing to do what I can to help guild out.
    Over40 here, mature. Love the idea of a gay friendly guild. Would love to join.

PSN ID is care4earth ( chose that name a long time ago - man I wish I could change it!! )
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    @Sllim_Reaper I can get you an invite. We do not have a trading guild however i can get you access to a guild trader.
    Edited by Kalebron on January 25, 2017 1:11AM
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    AD scorc lvl 23 dps. Looking for guild with trading, someone(s) to quest/level with.

We can provide you access to our guild bank. Its always full of useful items. We currently have 208 members. We currently do not boot anyone for inactivity, at least not until we reach the 500 marker. Anyway, welcome aboard. Remember, we accept anyone, straight or gay, but we place great emphasis on being able to be you. We want anyone to feel like they can take advantage of the voice chat without being ridiculed for how they might sound. So invite whomever you want as long as they are nice and open-minded. Cheers!
  • Suleku
    Suleku
    Soul Shriven
    This nightowl gamer is interested in helping out the guild... I'm new to the ps4 version of this game soo would be nice if I was shown the roles a bit... I played on PC but not for long soo I'm a nubcak again :D, Sometimes I play during the morning times without a mic tho... trust me I'm not a morning person however at night time it's a different story.. usually on around 11pm-2am PST soo if anyone could hit me up with a guild invite that would be awesome.

PSN: Suleku

Twitch: (If anyone is interested in watching my ESO streams) :D
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Suleku wrote: »
    This nightowl gamer is interested in helping out the guild... I'm new to the ps4 version of this game soo would be nice if I was shown the roles a bit... I played on PC but not for long soo I'm a nubcak again :D, Sometimes I play during the morning times without a mic tho... trust me I'm not a morning person however at night time it's a different story.. usually on around 11pm-2am PST soo if anyone could hit me up with a guild invite that would be awesome.

PSN: Suleku

Twitch: (If anyone is interested in watching my ESO streams) :D

Welcome to the guild.. I have sent you an invite.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want an invite!
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Please list your PSN. Unless that is your psn in which I will send an invite.
    Edited by Kalebron on January 26, 2017 4:44AM
  • TXMinotaur
    TXMinotaur
    Soul Shriven
    TXMinotaur here, would be happy to join. Having a lot of difficulty with the dungeon party finder to do some of the group dungeons. Normally solo most of the time. Awkward gaming schedule due to work (truck driver) and other commitments (renaissance festivals)
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    TXMinotaur wrote: »
    TXMinotaur here, would be happy to join. Having a lot of difficulty with the dungeon party finder to do some of the group dungeons. Normally solo most of the time. Awkward gaming schedule due to work (truck driver) and other commitments (renaissance festivals)

Invite will be sent from someone shortly. :)
  • Suleku
    Suleku
    Soul Shriven
    @Kalebron Thanks for the invite o.o you guys must be sleeping during the night time... XD I be in voice channel 1 and no one be on... ya must live on the East coast I take it ;) *hugs*
  • AlabastaBuda
    AlabastaBuda
    Soul Shriven
    Is it too early for a guild at lvl 6? I literally just started on PS4/NA, and really no clue about anything haha.

If there is a place for the ultra noob I'd like to try to be useful.

PSN- AlabastaBuda
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Is it too early for a guild at lvl 6? I literally just started on PS4/NA, and really no clue about anything haha.

If there is a place for the ultra noob I'd like to try to be useful.

PSN- AlabastaBuda

Nope. We will take you in. Plenty of experience to help you out.
  • jesse.liss_ESO
    I'd be interested in joining if you don't mind casuals.

I am not as active as I'd like to be, since I have family, work, and school responsibilities. I just got back into the game due to anticipation of Morrowind.

Currently just a level 5 magicka templar named Blást Hardcheese. Looking for the occasional team to pve with, trade with, get some advice from veterans, etc. etc.

psn is IcarusTheFallen

(I really hate my psn name. Made it when I was going through a goth phase when I was younger. Damn you Sony for not allowing name changes.)
  • TXMinotaur
    TXMinotaur
    Soul Shriven
    Kalebron wrote: »

Regretfully, I never did hear back from anyone in game. Playing most of the day today.
  • robbiekinz6
    sounds like an interesting guild! can i join? psn: robbiekinz
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭

Regretfully, I never did hear back from anyone in game. Playing most of the day today.

I sent an invite. I will send another one. Sometimes when an invite is sent, it may show in the notifications. Im sorry we missed you.
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭

I sent an invite. I will send another one. Sometimes when an invite is sent, it may show in the notifications. Im sorry we missed you.

I have personally sent an invite. Hopefully I got the right name. Welcome aboard.
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in joining if you don't mind casuals.

I am not as active as I'd like to be, since I have family, work, and school responsibilities. I just got back into the game due to anticipation of Morrowind.

Currently just a level 5 magicka templar named Blást Hardcheese. Looking for the occasional team to pve with, trade with, get some advice from veterans, etc. etc.

psn is IcarusTheFallen

(I really hate my psn name. Made it when I was going through a goth phase when I was younger. Damn you Sony for not allowing name changes.)

I have resent an invite to you too. Seems I invited the one with the number 1 at the end. Sorry about that.
  • silentdanteub17_ESO
    silentdanteub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    i am a sporadic player who enjoys crafting, questing and most PvE content though i would be interested in learning a little PvP.

i would love ot join the guild and my PSN is silentdante77, should be on tomorrow (2.6.17) from around noon central to 4 or so. thank you for the consideration.
  • pwoggy7b14_ESO
    Would love to do dungeons and hopefully trials eventually psn: Wogger7
  • Reignstorm
    Reignstorm
    Soul Shriven
    Hey all. I am a returning player...level 37. Never really played with anyone before but am looking for a guild/clan. I am gay myself and kinda tired of playing other games with clans and putting up with homophobic comments etc. so this Guild is a GREAT idea.

I am on EST time zone North America. Casual player, good guy, good sense of humor.

It would be cool to chat with you guys and learn more about your guild.

My PSN is TheWaterMargins.

Thanks all!
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    i am a sporadic player who enjoys crafting, questing and most PvE content though i would be interested in learning a little PvP.

i would love ot join the guild and my PSN is silentdante77, should be on tomorrow (2.6.17) from around noon central to 4 or so. thank you for the consideration.

Invite has been sent.
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to do dungeons and hopefully trials eventually psn: Wogger7

Invite has been sent.