Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

LA Scrubs

Jitterbug
Jitterbug
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So... am I a total loser for wearing light armor in pvp?
What's the deal?

Best Answers

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I recently made the switch to all light armor builds. If you're not mag sorc you're gimping yourself hugely by running 5+ light.

You have a bit more burst available to you, but playing in 5+ light opens you up to all kinds of burst. Basically you have to be much more pro-active about staying alive because you can't recover or take pressure as well.

I personally think running light/medium in the current meta is truly a show of skill and guts
    Answer ✓
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    I just came back from a long break and it seems everyone is in heavy now... nobody was when I left.
    Back to grinding gear I guess :-P

Because of buffs to constitution and wrath heavy armor is just too good to pass up, really. You get mitigation, which helps you survive the insane burst most builds can put out. You get both magika and stamina sustain. You also get a decent amount of damage from wrath.

Basically heavy armor is going to cover your survivability and most, if not all of your sustain, and you can just build tons of damage onto a very tanky setup
    Edited by Lexxypwns on January 25, 2017 6:33PM
    Answer ✓
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    I just came back from a long break and it seems everyone is in heavy now... nobody was when I left.

Lol yeah. Last night a player asked in the dueling hub if their opponent was wearing heavy armor, as he did not specify whom he was asking he got several players to respond... it was all yes...

Maybe they did buff HA a bit much (but it's gettin slightly nerfed)

Oh I feel SO BAD for people whom bought Desert Rose, it's gonna proc 1time every 4 secs now... :(

Gonna go list the stuff I have tonight.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Answer ✓
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭