The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question About Riding Lesson from Crate

uzbachchi
uzbachchi
✭✭✭
I'm new to ESO and have found conflicting information on a web search so I thought it best to ask here.

I bought a couple crates in the crown store to see what kinds of things were contained inside. One of them gave me Crown Riding Lesson: Speed. When I used it I got a 1% speed increase on my mount. But in reading about Riding Lessons on various web sites the ones purchased in the store come in stacks of 10. I was wondering if it was supposed to be a stack of 10 in the crate or if it was indeed meant to be just one. Sorry for noob question, there is a lot of information to take in about this game and I'm still on the learning curve.
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's just one from the crates. You'll only get a stack of ten if you buy them directly in the crown store (without any whatsoever crates involved ;) ).

And welcome :)
  • Kagetenchu
    Kagetenchu
    ✭✭✭
    Nope the crown crate ones are single. Also the horse upgrades go on sale even so often.
  • uzbachchi
    uzbachchi
    ✭✭✭
    OK that makes sense, thanks for answering so quickly. And for the welcome.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only one in the Crown Crates, because Zeni doesn't feel the need to make sure we're satisfied as customers. ... Even though it literally wouldn't cost them a penny to make it 10 instead of one. :/