The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Most interesting thread ever

Kharapuce
Kharapuce
✭✭
huehue
Edited by Kharapuce on January 22, 2017 10:08AM
PC - EU - AD

RUN I TRIGGERED THEM Baguette'Blade - Nightblade - Wood Elf - AvA 49 - Grand Overlord (reached 12/15/16 /played 100days)
Kharapuce - Dragonknight - Dark Elf - AvA 25
Streak I Triggered Them - Sorc - High Elf - AvA 19
Run I'm Triggered - Nb - Breton - AvA Rofl
AFK Brain Mod - Dk -Dark Elf - AvA Rofl
PIC PIC IN DA FACE Templar - Redguard - AvA 17
Polishing-Your-Spears Templar - Argonian - AvA Rofl
Bury Me I Triggered Them Got Ftom'd - Aka ***'te Slave - Sorc - Redguard - AvA Rofl
PC - EU - EP

Khara The Baguette Slayer Nb EP - Dark Elf - AvA Rofl
PC - EU - DC

Got Rekt Nb - Wood Elf - AvA Rofl
Baguette Whipping Ass Dk - Dark Elf - AvA Roooofl

Zerg Squad

AWAWAWAWAR

#goblin4life
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could run Fury jewels because you can get them in Gold but I guess the Robust 7th Legion is nice.

Interesting use of Resto considering you can get Major mending with Heavy attacks, return magicka plus the Resto ultimate can give you the tankiness needed to survive until your sets are procced.
    Edited by Dyride on January 22, 2017 9:10AM
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. [Deleted User]
      [Deleted User]
      Soul Shriven
      Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to remove a few posts for naming and shaming. Keep in mind that naming/shaming is against the Forum Rules, as it only leads to unneeded back and forth on the forums. We've also gone ahead and closed this thread as there does not seem to be much left to discuss.

Thank you for understanding.
      Staff Post
    This discussion has been closed.