The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I'm Thinking OF Live Streaming On Scourge PS4 EU. To Try And Save This Campaign I Love.

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
UPDATED AS OF January 23, 2017.

1. At this time. I will not go live streaming. Due to fact more than likely. I will embarrass my self. Because I keep freezing and lagging really bad. At times. I can still move and hear group chat. But then game kicks me out with "must have valid internet connection" error.

2. After my post here. 7 days ago. I believe. Day after I posted this article. The very next day. Scourge PS4 EU, beacame more fun again. Meaning more DC came and Former Scourge AD finally came back as well. So far none have left. I asked some reds. Via PSN message. If they like how Scourge became now. All said yes. Which I am glad.

3. So Many Emperorships in Scourge already. 5 Blue Emperorship, 4 Yellow Emperorship and 3 red Emperorship. All within 7 days of my post. How many more Emperorship's will there be? I do not know. Hopefully many more will come.

4. What will be the future of Scourge PS4 EU? The very campaign that I love. The very campaign that I been fighting for. The very campaign that I have been trying to save for 2 years. Each time I have failed. Least it felt like to me. Who knkws what Scourge PS4 EU. Will become. What future and new beginnings it may bring.

5. However If AD and DC stay in Scourge. If they keep doing well. Mostly to AD. Since I currently volunteer for 1 year and 1 month. For balance. On AD. This is no promise. Just want to state. I may or may not join EP. No offense. Least not yet. Thinking of March. However I want to see what Scourge PS4 EU will be like on those 2 months. Will AD leave or stay? I am unsure. Hence I want to wait. Before I go to EP.

But I have concerns. Such as...

1. Being called a spy for reds even more.( Which I keep saying I don't spy for reds. But other AD refused to listen. However other ad is defending me now)

2. My True Alliance is red. That I found out in last campaign. Actually makes since now. ( I have so many EP friends in Scourge. At times I won't attack. If I don't need to No offense. However what I'm worried. My EP Friends will watch and give away AD position because of my doing in live streaming)

3. I'm worried no one else will trust me anymore. (However 2 other AD in my Group says to me it is a good idea to live Streaming Scourge PS4 EU. But I am still uncertain. Hence why I am here writing on forums)

4. PS4 privicy in game/party voice chat ( How do I turn these settings off so no one hear what my group is saying? I want to respect there privacy. While keeping group text chat and or zone text chat on. Mostly used.)

Positive Sides on why I want to live streaming. For Scourge PS4 EU.

1. I really love this campaign so much. For 2 years now I served. Sure yes it has flaws. But I still have high hopes and will not give up. From serving Blue to Yellow. 1 year each. I served for balance and of where I feel best of where I am needed. Currently AD. Sorry DC.

2. Since 2 other AD in my group believes that is a great Idea to live Streaming Scourge PS4 EU. I want other AD to trust me as well. To those AD who keps says I am a spy for reds. I want it to stop. Hopefully by me live streaming. I hope others will trust me.

3. I have failed so many times. All my forum posts. All my zone chat (Before One Tamerial) from DC to AD. For 2 years now. I have failed really bad. No one wants to join this empty campaign that I love so much. I keep getting Thornblade is better. I understand. But it's sad to.

4. By me Live Streaming Scourge PS4 EU. I hope it will bring more AD and DC reinforcements. Both sides are hurting bad. At times we are not outnumbered. Sometimes EP has same amount of us AD. Roughly 10 each. DC I am unsure. They hardly push. None at all. At most same for us AD sometimes. However when say. Us AD start pushing. We are greatly outnumbered by a lot of EP.

In conclusion. If it does turn out live streaming will be bad. That reds know where we (AD) are going. Then I will immediately shut Live Streaming off. But at same time. I want to risk this chance. By me live streaming. Hopefully I can bring more DC and AD. To make Scourge more fun for everyone and hopefully no more DC and especially AD. Not leaving. But to stay and push.

For Scourge PS4 EU. Yes it is a boring campaign. For almost 2 years. Yes it is some part my alliance fault (EP) however since I been helping DC and AD for 2 years now. AD longer and still currently help. I see other AD and DC give up way more. So in a way. It's all 3 alliances fault. No offense.

However. I have not given up. In Scourge PS4 EU. For 2 years. Nor will I give up. Yes map is mostly all red everyday. But I still lov this Campaign. Not only that I love the Scourge community who keeps fighting. Even at times when there is no action. By me live streaming. I hope it will bring more DC and AD reinforcements to come to Scourge PS4 EU. To try Scourge out.

I want to save Scourge. I do not want to destroy Scourge. I want to save Scourge PS4 EU. Like I have always wanted. But some others disagree with me. Others say because I am a red. I keep destroying Scourge. Some blame me because I am the one who forces DC and AD to leave. I wan tro keep proving to them. That they are wrong. I want to save Scourge PS4 EU. I will try very hard. Hopefully others can see this also. Especially by my Live Streaming. I just worried it will be worse. If I do live stream Scourge PS4 EU. To try and get reinforcements. In this dead campaign.
Edited by Serjustin19 on January 23, 2017 4:04PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • TrueGreenSmoker
    TrueGreenSmoker
    ✭✭✭
    Do what you like to do You bought the game with YOUR money so You can do whatever you want play as EP, DC or AD. This spy/traitor stuff needs to stop, You do you don't worry about me or others
    PEOPLE IT'S JUST A GAME
    Edited by TrueGreenSmoker on January 14, 2017 5:32PM

PS4 - NA - CP 859+
    #1 Magicka Sorc - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen
    #2 Magicka DK - AD - Dark Elf - Vampire - Flamy Burnin Alot
    #3 Magicka Temp - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen Temp
    #4 Magicka NB - AD - Breton - Vampire - Magic of the Night
    #5 Magicka Sorc - DC - High Elf - Vampire - High Old Elf
    #6 Stamina Sorc - EP - Orc - Normal - Original Herbalist
    #7 Stamina NB - AD - Redguard - Vampire - Gank and Blaze
    #8 Magicka DK - EP - Argonian - Vamp - Flamy-Tail

PS4 - EU - CP 249
    #1 Magicka Temp - DC - Breton - Normal - Mary Healer Jane
    #2 Magicka Sorc - DC High Elf - Normal - Baked Wizard of DC

Playing on PS4 NA
    media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgl7fwlj61ro2d43.gif
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do what you like to do You bought the game with YOUR money so You can do whatever you want play as EP, DC or AD. This spy/traitor stuff needs to stop, You do you don't worry about me or others
    PEOPLE IT'S JUST A GAME

I would agree with you. However more ad tell me in pvp zone chat today. That I should rejoin reds. That because I became ad. I Wanted to help out. Other AD blames me for AD leaving. Which is wrong for them to do. Scourge PS4 EU was always like this. For 2 years now and will continue to be empty and continue to do so.

Because I choose to continue AD and remain to help AD. Other AD are leaving because those who are leaving say it's my fault. That AD are leaving. Some say that I am a spy still. However its not fair. No offense.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on January 15, 2017 1:49AM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    look at you, such a star :)

have fun, and, practice, practice, practice...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you do it, I can guarantee you I will watch lol
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    Ser I don't understand why people call you a traitor? I've been playing in scourge for the last week now and I haven't seen you spy or anything?
    But no worries, my guild has made scourge our home campaign and we plan on painting the map yellow so backup is on the way :smile:
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    look at you, such a star :)

have fun, and, practice, practice, practice...

@geonsocal You are way to nice and thank you :smiley: I recently bought a headset and practicing to talk to my group. Very antisocial. But I will keep practicin especially when I do live stream. Still no cameras. Lol.

@DannyLV702 That is very good. Thank you. I won't say when or how. Have to find for yourself no offense :wink: However I am glad you will watch :smiley:

@devilsTear Others do keep calling me a spy. However they are right about a Traitor thing. " I am known as a Traitor by many, An Enemy to most and a Hero to some" Because I have fought on all 3 alliances. Mostly blues and yellows. Originally blue when blues left for long time. Hence I am a Traitor to all 3 no offense.

But I have fought on ad for longer now. Almost 1 year and 1 month on AD. I have choosen AD instead of rejoining blues and help DC again. Like I wrote in Zone yesterday. I have a purpose on AD. It's secret though. However I choose to help AD for a special reason.

But sadly there are other yellows who want me to rejoin reds. That I am the one to blame for ad leaving and because I refuse to give in and choose to remain and help AD. More AD are leaving. But I keep saying in zone chat to. Look at the history of Scourge PS4 EU. I know the history very well. I am one of the very originals who will keep playing and won't give up.

Scourge will always be empty Campaign. It will always be a red buff server. Unless others stop giving up. Until finally we can make Scourge better again. I just unable to do it by myself. I'm just tired of other ad blaming me for other AD leaving. Reds will always outnumbered when AD push.

Look at DC also. Am I to be blame also for DC not pushing? No. However the other Zone chat also claims I am a spy and working for reds. I am not a spy. However now other AD are defending me also. Which I am happy.

I'm also very glad your guild is staying now in Scourge PS4 EU. I am really happy. It is a start and thank you devils tears :)
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    shia-labeouf-just-do-it-green-background.gif
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated January 23, 2017