The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Friend`s account banned repeatedly

ragemage
ragemage
Soul Shriven
I am posting this on behalf of a friend, which account is banned and doesn`t have access to the forum.
Hello team ....

I have problem that I would like to be solved if possible:) A few months ago me and my friends started to play ESO....My PC was being repaired so I had to play from an internet cafe.
I am not exactly sure how but I believe that through a keylogger program some one may have hacked my account, and used it while I was at work. That same day I returned home from work only to find out that my account had been suspended....
Here is the ticket that I sent for the account, and its response... http://prntscr.com/dwtmi3 After I read the response I accepted that it was my fault that I played from an internet cafe and that my account got hacked... So eventually I got over it and finallly I got my PC back from repairs, so I bought a new account and started playing from home again. Everything was running smooth, I loved the game and enjoyed playing with friends. Eventually I reached 290+CP and started farming raw materials to earn some gold for end game gear.... I was farming for 7-8h a day, as I was determined to gather everything I need in order to create my end game gear, however after returning from work one day, once again I had received the same "account suspended" error - here is the ticket and its response http://prntscr.com/dwtsnx ....It seems really unfair that simple farming caused me to get banned, as I never used any bot or automated response programs or anything... afterwards I read somewhere that there is a chance that I may have been banned cause I was reported too many times in the same zone from low level characters and received an automated ban...
Ok I may have overdone it with 7-8h farm daily in the same zone and yea if I saw the same person runing around farming in the same zone all day I would be suspicious and report them too, fair enough. Seeing my friends reach over 400-500CP and doing amazing pvp and the new life festival event... I bought a new account (for the 3rd time) and started all over again... with some help of my friends I had a quick start and levelled really fast and truly enjoyed the evemt :) I went off for few days and I got a suspicious mail from the ESO team that I needed an activation code to enter the game, even though I had not tried to log in.. When I came back home I attempted to log in again and I got the same god damned message that im suspended yet again!! http://prntscr.com/dwtz4q this is the last ticket that I sent and yet again..the same response...
Please can I get some decent insight in to this? It seems ridiculous that I have been banned yet and yet again for no reason what so ever, only to get the same exact response from your team..
Edited by ragemage on January 22, 2017 5:46PM
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like poster is actually the banned person using a secondary account to post about an percieved slight while trying not to admit they are the banned player.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something like this needs to be taken care of through customer support. It sounds like you've had your account suspended for various security reasons in the past for unique circumstances. There is no way for us to know or to publicly release information on your current account status during this particular occurrence. Support can speak with you on the circumstances and tell you more information. This can only be done with the account holder.

Due to past experience you should already be aware of how to get in contact, however just in case-- Please go to Support at the top of the page, Log in, and when prompted for login information, scroll down to select "Suspended/Compromised" to compose an email. Otherwise you may respond to the suspension notice received.

As this cannot be resolved on the forums, this thread is closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.