The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Newb feeling lonely, looking for mature and friendly guild(s)! (NA)

mbradfo2_ESO
mbradfo2_ESO
✭✭
I'm not new to Elder Scrolls per se - I participated in the beta and early release - but I picked it up again a few months ago and I'm just having a blast. Took awhile to settle on first character, but now that I'm playing more regularly, I'm starting to feel a bit lonely in-game! I would love to have a friendly group so I have that nice social chatter going on around me, whether or not I join in, and groups/so forth. I'm also looking for a trading guild so I can sell/trade some of my crafted goods.

oh, and when I say mature, I don't mean X-rated talk 24/7, I mean regular people just having fun -- no l33t speakers or mood-drainers or constant drama. Just nice relaxed stuff and preferably 20's and 30's+ so there's understanding about family commitment and whatnot.

NA server as specified :3

tag is mbradfo2
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    We'd love to have you! I'll be sending you an invite. The guild is the lunar collective.
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • mbradfo2_ESO
    mbradfo2_ESO
    ✭✭
    cool, i'll look for it :blush:
  • Ammogirl1119
  • FenwayF8thful
    I'm not new to Elder Scrolls per se - I participated in the beta and early release - but I picked it up again a few months ago and I'm just having a blast. Took awhile to settle on first character, but now that I'm playing more regularly, I'm starting to feel a bit lonely in-game! I would love to have a friendly group so I have that nice social chatter going on around me, whether or not I join in, and groups/so forth. I'm also looking for a trading guild so I can sell/trade some of my crafted goods.

oh, and when I say mature, I don't mean X-rated talk 24/7, I mean regular people just having fun -- no l33t speakers or mood-drainers or constant drama. Just nice relaxed stuff and preferably 20's and 30's+ so there's understanding about family commitment and whatnot.

tag is mbradfo2

Greetings! Hudson's Bay Company a brand new trading Guild is looking for member's that are looking for fun respectful experience. Please check out our post on the forums as well. If you'd like to be a part of something new and fresh as you are we'd love to have you aboard!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/313210/brand-new-trading-guild-xb1-na-server#latest
    Edited by FenwayF8thful on January 9, 2017 7:44PM
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    My GT is Daishin15 and I run Fairy Tail Guild and all Are welcomed to join
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My RP guild, Magicka, is recruiting, if you're interested. Link Here if you want to learn more, or send me a message on xbox live for an invite or more info (gamertag: Senpai Fluffy).
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @mbradfo2_ESO

My Guild, The Nightshade Consortium would love to have you. We're cool with working with your schedule. If you want to go Solo/Lone Wolf some days? We won't hassle you to Group up. If you want to Group, we'll be there to game with you. We're pretty casual and easy going, and we just play the game to have some fun.

The link is to our recruitment thread on these Forums. Read over it, and if you like what you read, I'd be more than happy to send you an invite. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭

tag is mbradfo2

Howzit going.

http://dameltingpot.com/groups/da-melting-pot-elder-scrolls-online/

This is our Ohana information. Let me know if this would be of interest to you.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • lI_DUDE_Il
    Please invite
    Rangerbattalion
    Very welcoming person!