The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guild Leader Banned?

Richlaroc
Richlaroc
Soul Shriven
Guildmaster has been banned and have no idea how to switch it. Any ideas ZOS? Probably not. This game has just become increasingly difficult and i'm questioning whether I want to continue playing. Anyone else have problems like this?
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Richlaroc wrote: »
    Guildmaster has been banned and have no idea how to switch it. Any ideas ZOS? Probably not. This game has just become increasingly difficult and i'm questioning whether I want to continue playing. Anyone else have problems like this?

As was said, contact support. It is understandable that when a player one looks up to is banned it is a personal challenge, however, you and your guildies will move past this.

If Zos is not able to move fast enough to change guild leadership one one can always reform. Unless a large sum of gold is locked up so only the guild leader has access it is easy to reform.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its good to hear they are still banning people.
    Maybe that's why we are having DDOS attacks lately.
    Whatever it was, I'm sure they deserved it.

BanHim.jpg