The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Doom Wolf mount

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    when I first time saw this mount in the game, I wanted it, but I realized it is not on the crown store anymore...
    will it be in the crown store again one day pls???

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober
  • Zamuro
    Zamuro
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    ScardyFox wrote: »
    Just came back to the game... these types of mounts only get sold once? Or, do they come back several months down the line?

So far, only three limited time mounts came back - and the reasoning was that they were offered before Console Release, so they came back for the people on Consoles to have a chance to grab them.

Other than that, nothing that was removed from the Crown Store was offered again, so far.

is that true ? damn.... zos rly have no idea what they are doing
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the howl. I thought it was like a demon wolf howl or some undead demon wolf howl.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zamuro wrote: »
    Just came back to the game... these types of mounts only get sold once? Or, do they come back several months down the line?

So far, only three limited time mounts came back - and the reasoning was that they were offered before Console Release, so they came back for the people on Consoles to have a chance to grab them.

Other than that, nothing that was removed from the Crown Store was offered again, so far.

And you should have seen how mad people who bought them before were when they saw them coming back.

"A slap on the face of your costumers", "We bought it thinking it wouldn't ever come back", "We want exclusivity", and such.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Wiccix
    Wiccix
    I just joined the game a week ago and saw these black doom wolf mounts. I want one so I really hope they release them again.
    I would really like a shot at the things I missed because I didn't have a PS4 prior to Christmas time. Would be nice considering I've already spent a few hundred in the crown store already and wouldn't mind buying this mount too.
  • HELLB0UNDH0UND

What? ... they know exactly what they're doing. Offering items for a Limited Time Only creates a false exclusivity, giving customers the impression that they need to buy it now or miss out forever. It's a solid marketing plan and it's proven to be very effective. It's worked on me many, many times :|
    Max CP, 11 explicitly average characters on XB1 NA

• Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What? ... they know exactly what they're doing. Offering items for a Limited Time Only creates a false exclusivity, giving customers the impression that they need to buy it now or miss out forever. It's a solid marketing plan and it's proven to be very effective. It's worked on me many, many times :|

It will be in crown crates at some point for sure.
    Beta tester November 2013