Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grievance is recruiting new family members.

Talore
Talore
Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the US.

When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit out forums. Its free to register and browse the forums. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. Its free to register on the forums, so come on over and take a look. Place an introduction about yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.

Thank you for your time

Visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org
  • Banetek
    Banetek
    ✭✭✭
    What faction are you on in ESO? Trade guilds seem to really thrive being multi factional however if this was a PvP/PvE guild , would it not make a little more sense to be single faction? Granted Dungeons are an exception..

Anyways I checked out your website, very involved and even saw a few games I played / play. Anyways ESO is where I am atm.
  • Talore
    Talore
    We are primarily AD. We do however accept members from any faction.
  • Talore
    Talore
    Grievance just had our annual real life get together. I am so grateful for each and every one of our members.
    IcRHsQI.jpg
  • Talore
    Talore
    Grievance taking the districts, one at a time. Having much fun running around killing players from other factions and making new friends in ours!

puMekpb.png
    Edited by Talore on July 30, 2016 1:25AM
  • Talore
    Talore
    You just never know what mischief will occur at a Guild meeting!
    ZCToUnn.png
  • L3p
    L3p
    Is your guild still recruiting?
  • Talore
    Talore
    Thank you for your question phogan110. We are currently accepting new members.
  • Talore
    Talore
    We are not just friends. We are family! I came to Grievance looking for a guild and what I have received is so much more than I could have ever dreamed of. I can't imagine my life without each and every one of you in it. This screenshot was taken on a random night of dodge rolling off of cliffs and beating up mud crabs. It brings a smile to my face every time I think about it. Thank you my Grievance Family.
    clcjG4i.png
  • Talore
    Talore
    Grievance went Pink for Breast cancer awareness in the month of October.
    IgqYMFd.jpg

Visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org
  • Talore
    Talore
    Some of the newer members might not be aware of all that the ESO guild of Grievance does for its members.

There are forums for several things that tell all about this. Did you know that for the Aldemeri Dominion faction, there is:

PvP -
    We have regular scheduled events that go into the Imperial City Sewers for quests, PvP, and boss farming!
    We have a regular scheduled Cyrodiil events that search out combat with the other two factions. The REDS of Ebonheart Pact and the BLUES of Daggerfall Covenant are attacked with as much precision as the group make up allows.
    To find out more look for the PvP section of the forums...*hint hint*... it's at the top of the main page for the member's forums or you can look up ME. I'm Tricks, your friendly neigh...yeah whatever... I'm not that friendly. But at least I don't BITE! well... ok moving on

PVE Raiding
    We have two regularly scheduled events. To be honest... the regular versions are on farm mode at this point. We use these normal events to practice and work more members through the basic tactics of raiding in ESO.
    If you are looking for more of a challenge, then you my friend should check out the UNDAUNTED RAIDER post in the PvE discussion forums or contact our Raid Leader STORM!!!! She can tell you all about the things that we do as raiders... and hey she get's to test you on your UNDAUNTED RAIDER tests. And, heads up... she's a teacher in RL so it's impossible to cheat her

GEARING PROGRAM!!!
    Our officers all know the struggle of getting the gear that you need for your first character. We know that you do not have the traits, styles, etc etc all learned to craft your UBER, fantastical, magical armor.... and we don't want you to on your first toon. Go to the forums, find the PIMP MY CHARACTER post, put in detailed information about what you are wanting, and an officer will hook you up. TRUE PIMPAGE... no rhinestones fake gold here!!!

WHAT ELSE?!?!
    Heck even I don't know it all! I can tell you that we are dedicated to doing everything we can to make your experience in the ESO chapter of Grievance a GREAT, Spectacular, SPLENDIFEROUS (is that even a word), GREAT one!

Hop in TeamSpeak, Post on the forums, look at what we can do for you, look at what all you can do by being a part of Grievance.
    Grievance isn't just gaming, it's Family!
    http://www.grievancegaming.org
  • Talore
    Talore
    We had an awesome thieving event last night! Thanks to Vestamali , our Events Officer, for such a fun time!

Here is a list of our winners...
    Congrats!

Davisal25 - - 3rd = 20k gold
    NudeParr0t - - 2nd = 30k gold
    Static_Recharge - - 1st = 50k gold
  • Kenjermin
    Kenjermin
    ✭✭
    Hello!

Who do we contact in game about joining the guild? I was a member in WoW but haven't played that in awhile.

My ESO name is @Kenjermin and my Character name is Kendrich
  • Talore
    Talore
    Kenjermin wrote: »
    Hello!

Who do we contact in game about joining the guild? I was a member in WoW but haven't played that in awhile.

My ESO name is @Kenjermin and my Character name is Kendrich

Hi Kenjermin,

Welcome back! Once a member of the Grievance family you are free to travel to any of our guilds in any game. Just log into your forum account http://grievancegaming.org and we can get you into the guild.
  • Talore
    Talore
    So if your friend jumps off of a cliff would you do it too? We have visual proof of the answer :smirk:

sK8Ahjs.png?1
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talore wrote: »
    So if your friend jumps off of a cliff would you do it too? We have visual proof of the answer :smirk:

sK8Ahjs.png?1

Is this the same Grievance Guild that was in I think Alpha on Archeage? If you are, I remember seeing you guys do guild trade runs.. it was fun to see you all lined up and running around. Nice to see you in Elder Scrolls if this is the same guild. :)
    Edited by TerraDewBerry on January 1, 2017 11:29PM
  • Talore
    Talore

sK8Ahjs.png?1

Is this the same Grievance Guild that was in I think Alpha on Archeage? If you are, I remember seeing you guys do guild trade runs.. it was fun to see you all lined up and running around. Nice to see you in Elder Scrolls if this is the same guild. :)

sK8Ahjs.png?1

Sure is!! I was actually in those trade runs in AA :)
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭

sK8Ahjs.png?1

sK8Ahjs.png?1

Sure is!! I was actually in those trade runs in AA :)

Well, what a small world it is! So nice to see you guys in ESO. I hear Grievance is a great guild. :)
    Edited by TerraDewBerry on January 2, 2017 2:26AM
  • LunaFaedra
    LunaFaedra
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining your guild.

29 yr old on the West Coast, I tend to play late at night. New to ESO but not to MMOs or Elder Scrolls (Oblivion, Skyrim, WoW, Rift, Tera, SWTOR, Guild Wars.)

In game handle is @LunaFaedra
  • Talore
    Talore
    Just a black and blue kind of day! Come visit us at Grievancegaming.org.

mvmiZ4X.png
  • Raven69
    Raven69
    Soul Shriven
    Is your guild recruiting right now? I'm new to mmo's but I'm enjoying trying to find my way around in ESO. I'm looking for a guild family that I can learn from and form bonds with.
  • Talore
    Talore
    Hi there Raven69,

We would absolutely be happy to welcome you to the family. Are you playing on PC? If so please visit us at grievancegaming.org. I am @Talore in game. Feel free to send me a tell and I will help in any way possible.
  • Talore
    Talore
    My Grievance Family :)
    VfEYt1A.png
  • Talore
    Talore
    Grievance PvP group, managed to steal an Elder Scroll from the Ebonheart Pact! Behr ran it across all of Cyrodil back to our Home Keeps, supported by none other than his fellow Grievance members! http://www.grievancegaming.org
    6IAMkzH.png
    Edited by Talore on April 30, 2017 5:13PM
  • Arkvoril
    Arkvoril
    ✭✭✭
    @xXxBond006XxX

Just checked out the web page and awaiting a confirmation to post to the forums. Looks like a great Guild to be in. Old school player returning after a year leave.
    NA/PC

Arkvoril
    Level 50 Altmer Sorcerer
    A Vampire with a Werewolf Companion.
    Master Alchemist and Enchanter;
  • Talore
    Talore
    Just running around with my second family :smile:

http://www.grievancegaming.org

IWhnUba.png
  • Talore
    Talore
    Just wanted to share a forum interaction between members of our http://www.grievancegaming.org family... Not only does it show how much we love ESO but how helpful we are to our members.

Member 5 years
    Bishop

Too late to start ESO?

Hey all, I've been looking at new games to try and I've become interested in ESO. I've played a bit of everything and still dabble in FF14 and Rift but I'm still looking for something fresh to me.

I have a couple of questions/concerns. How big of a curve will I be behind starting the game now? I know I won't be in game rich, or have tons of achievements but is the amount of stuff I need to do going to be overwhelming? How active is the guild, how many members on during normal hours? I don't want to start fresh and have so much to catch up on to be competitive/useful that it feels like work.

Thanks for any info and insight you all can provide.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member 2 years
    Plexy

Re: Too late to start ESO?

It's never too late to start ESO. ESO is broken into two leveling mechanics. First, you will have normal levels. Max level is 50. It doesn't take long at all to reach 50. There are experience scrolls that can be bought with money or potions bought with in game gold to help you level faster if you are so inclined. Once you reach 50, you start earning champion points. These are points placed into different trees to help give passive benefits to your character. Eso has a catch up mechanic where you earn CP faster in the beginning. CP 160 is the max gear level. CP 630 is the max allowed at this point.

In ESO, everyone is scaled to CP 160 so you can go anywhere in the game and play with anyone at anytime. There are only two thing that I remember are level gated...you must be level 50 to do veteran dungeons and you must be CP 100 to do 12 man trials, although our raiding program requires CP160.

The guild in ESO is very active. At any one time, we generally have 40 members online with about 20 in Teamspeak. We have pvp on Friday nights and raids on Tuesday and Saturday. There are always people on who are willing to help clear zones or run dungeons.

There is a lot to do in ESO, especially if you have the Morrowind expansion and the DLC content. It may seem a bit overwhelming at first, but the learning curve is pretty easy and you will have lots of guildees to help you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member 5 years
    Bishop

Thank you Plexy, that's the kind of info I was looking for. If I started it would be with the Morrowind expansion. It's nice to know that the guild is that active with that many members on. I've been reading the posts in here about how helpful you all are, and the Pimp me Out post is an awesome resource for new players.

Now to talk myself into buying the game.

STLDanimal

I'm a returning player, been gone for over a year, and there have been a number of changes/advancements to the game. One thing I've always liked about ESO is that it can be as big or as small as you like. There is tons of content to play through but not having done a DLC or expansion doesn't exclude you from joining in on any of the other content. Even several years out, there are players at all levels in the world/guild and you'll be able to fit in easily. Within the guild there are plenty of players who will be glad to answer questions or explain content or mechanics as well without treating you like a n00b. A great experience awaits, hope to see you there.

There are good ships, wood ships, ships that sail the sea
    but the best ships are friendships and may they always be.
  • Talore
    Talore
    Martine doing a selfie with the Assembly General (Halls of Fabrication Final Boss (New Morrowind Trial) ). Come join the fun with our family. www.grievancegaming.org

JomR6en.jpg
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Our Guild Leader, getting all sassy at his Dark Brotherhood Shrine!!

Come see what other shenanigans we get up to at http://www.grievancegaming.org/ - we are accepting new guild members, so check us out and join the fun.

i3shYkt.png
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    If you were in Grievance, you too, could enjoy a hay ride at Callie's!

rJdR9s1.png

Learn more about Grievance and apply to the guild here: http://grievancegaming.org
  • Mistress_Mayhem
    Mistress_Mayhem
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite if you have room? I registered on your site also.
    @forevaeva in-game.

Cheers :)