Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[WTB] Dro-M'Athra motifs set

Rhuiviel
Rhuiviel
Soul Shriven
I have ni idea what these are worth, but I'll buy what I can, if I can xD

I had decided to pay someone to craft me a set, but I figure that'd be silly if I'm just gonna be hitting higher levels and needing better gear here soon. So I'd like to be able to craft it myself.
  • Rhuiviel
    Rhuiviel
    Soul Shriven
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not super expensive. You can find chapters on the guild traders but the whole motif book will be coming to the crown store later this month. At that point it will probably be cheaper just to have somebody craft it for you than buying every chapter individually.
  • Rhuiviel
    Rhuiviel
    Soul Shriven
    It's coming to the crown store? Awesome! I'll just wait, cause I have sme leftover crowns from when I bought my pet and stuff. xD

Out of curiosity, where can I see what's planned f or the crown store?
  • Rhuiviel
    Rhuiviel
    Soul Shriven
    Oooh, I see it. Awesome xD
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

This post is to inform you that we've closed this thread. Please be sure to avoid using the forums as a means of arranging trades, or the buying/selling of in-game items. For any reference on what is allowed on the Crafting forums section, please view this thread.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.