Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Datamining] All Furnishing Items and Furniture Crafting Plans

Enodoc
Enodoc
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Enjoy!

Furnishing Items:
http://esoitem.uesp.net/dumpMinedItems.php?type=61&output=html&version=13pts&fields=icon,name,description,style,bindType,value,quality,setBonusDesc4,setBonusDesc5

Furniture Crafting Plans:
http://esoitem.uesp.net/dumpMinedItems.php?type=29&output=html&version=13pts&fields=icon,name,abilityDesc,value,quality
(This also includes all standard Provisioning Recipes because of how the items are set up)

Edit: Updated links to include Furnishing categories and Crafting ingredients/skill requirements.
Edited by Enodoc on January 6, 2017 9:30AM
UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Xylthax
    Xylthax
    ✭✭✭
    now, which ones do i need achievements for?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh, yeah. That's a task for this evening (and probably into the weekend)!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow ... No surprise, but there are a huge amount of these, and I best most of them aren't in game for the time being, and will only come at a later point.

While diversity is good, and while it will be nice to see some of these iconic and quest objects again, I cannot help but thinking it will be a complete nightmare to know where to find most of these objects, and to have an overlook of all the possibilities for interior decoration.

A bit of a chaos, eh.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit finds this most useful.

She now knows the thing she really wants is called a Redguard Oven.

She does not know though how she may find it or at which crafting station she may build it.

The furnishing system works well if you use what you find. A little more difficult perhaps will be finding or making a specific thing that you want ...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In some funny way this reminds me of playing Skyrim with a few hundred mods installed. I love crafting, collecting and hoarding, and my Skyrim game always ends up with a million recipes for a gazillion things, all tied into the crafting benches, the cooking pot, and various customable crafting stations.
    In the end I wind up spending most of my time collecting mats and making interesting objects, or trying to figure out where I put the recipe for that objects or this piece of clothing.

Seems like I'll be doing a lot of that in ESO as well =p
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    While diversity is good, and while it will be nice to see some of these iconic and quest objects again, I cannot help but thinking it will be a complete nightmare to know where to find most of these objects, and to have an overlook of all the possibilities for interior decoration.
    The furnishing system works well if you use what you find. A little more difficult perhaps will be finding or making a specific thing that you want ...
    Then I know what I'm doing this evening... if anyone has a list of where all the furnishing vendors are, that would be a great help!
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the list.
    Hmm kinda disappointed by the lack of creating a pond.
    Would have loved to create a small oasis with a red guard house.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the list.
    Hmm kinda disappointed by the lack of creating a pond.
    Would have loved to create a small oasis with a red guard house.

This is just the start of housing. Khajiit expects they may expand upon this system bit by bit.

If enough of us shout 'pond' yes then maybe eventually we will get the ponds.

Pond!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

I think it's a safe bet that you need an achievement for all the legendary items.

Awesome work btw.
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The items that are legendary seem a bit random:

Orcish Tapestry of Heroes? Sure.
    Khajit Statue? Ok
    Hanging Rabbits? ??? ??? ??? These shouldn't even need a blueprint, just a carcass!
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skayaq wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I think it's a safe bet that you need an achievement for all the legendary items.

Awesome work btw.
    I didn't do anything. The mining of the items and the setup database which shows them is all thanks to @Reorx_Holybeard :)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is most interested in looking at the bind on pickup items. Many of these seem to be related to specific quests that khajiit has already completed.

Will we be automatically granted these items yes if we have already completed the requirement this one wonders?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is most interested in looking at the bind on pickup items. Many of these seem to be related to specific quests that khajiit has already completed.

Will we be automatically granted these items yes if we have already completed the requirement this one wonders?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    I think those are probably the ones you buy from the Achievement/Accolades Furnisher.
  • xXSilverDragonXx
    xXSilverDragonXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have only seen the lowest level of these items on the PTS and they are the ones that are sold in game by vendors. Bedroll for example.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Brilliant info! Seems you can have all kinds of racial skeletons. And looking at the pieces, you could potentially construct an entire dragon skeleton :o
    Looks like there is a good amount of things that will be awarded for achievements we already have, which is also great! :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn Tapestry? YES! YES! YES! SO MUCH YES! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for working on this!!
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might be useful as well :

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Furnishers
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Enodoc

It looks like the Nibenese furniture is only going to be available via the crown store :(
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Whiphid
    Whiphid
    ✭✭✭✭
    How much of the furniture is available for in-game gold on vendors?

For instance, there's 4 different Breton Chairs (2 fine, 1 superior, 1 epic), which are all craftable.
    But thus far from what I've seen in PTS videos, the "homegoods vendors" (or whatever their name was) sold mostly plants and rocks, with only a few furniture items like a stool and a coffee table. Are there any other vendors that sell more chairs and things like that?

If I did my homework correctly there are 393 (!) different blueprints for woodworking alone. Imagine the RNG we are facing for just wanting some normal Breton chairs in our house. Or worse, imagine having to go through all these at a guild trader. Guess we'll have container-raiding guild event in the near future :wink:

Just for those interested, I did a count of the available "recipes" for furniture in this list:

Woodworking Blueprints = 393
    Blacksmithing Diagrams = 181
    Clothing Patterns = 231
    Alchemy Formulas = 40
    Enchanting Praxises (plural should be "Praxes") = 87
    Provisioning Designs = 216
    One land! One Emperor! Who among you will stand with me?

PS4/EU - Breton Sorcerer / Breton Healplar / Khajiit Stamblade / Khajiit Stamplar / Altmer SorcTank
    Grand Master Crafter and Guild Master of the Aetherium Alliance.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc : Thank you for your awesome work of datamining!

I took the freedom to work on those and create a crossover google sheet here ---> https://goo.gl/8Q0PRN

I hope it can be useful there are two sheets here : one for furniture, one for recipes

the one for furniture includes your table crossed with the recipe one when a recipe exists, this way you can see in the furniture table if one item is craftable and if so, what kind of recipe it is along with its category, subcategory and item style (which indicates the style material used for crafting)
    the one for recipes is almost exactly the same as yours and is there only for filtering purposes

I hope it helps :) and you can make temporary filters on it too :)
    Edited by Llogwey on January 8, 2017 12:18PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whiphid wrote: »
    How much of the furniture is available for in-game gold on vendors?
    Just finished going through this aspect of it yesterday. Don't have a total number yet, but I'll be updating this page with details of what comes from which vendor later.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whiphid wrote: »
    Just for those interested, I did a count of the available "recipes" for furniture in this list:

Woodworking Blueprints = 393
    Blacksmithing Diagrams = 181
    Clothing Patterns = 231
    Alchemy Formulas = 40
    Enchanting Praxises (plural should be "Praxes") = 87
    Provisioning Designs = 216
    Interestingly, when using the "All Furnishing Plans" consumable from the PTS template (or whatever it's called), I ended up with less than this. So that means either not all of these are in-game right now, or the "all" furnishing plans book didn't really give all of them.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is it 40 style items to craft a tiny vase? This is a great system in every way except the enormous amount of materials required. Should be divided by 10 on some of those costs, by 5 on others, and by 3 on yet more.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Why is it 40 style items to craft a tiny vase? This is a great system in every way except the enormous amount of materials required. Should be divided by 10 on some of those costs, by 5 on others, and by 3 on yet more.
    When browsing the list, i think style material is actually a gold price in disguise.

Thank you @Enodoc for the list.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is overwhelmming to say the least!

Some people are gonna spend hours on this new system.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Craglorn Tapestry? YES! YES! YES! SO MUCH YES! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

@WhiteCoatSyndrome I got it on PTS and its pretty cool
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mmm all the enchant stones that seem to be rubbish as well as the ruby's may not be very soon.
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to create a big sql database using all the information provided from several sources, and I may miss some information so any help would be welcome. and if somebody is already working on it maybe we could gather our work and efforts?

So far all items (exclusing the trophy busts which are collectibles, not physical items) MAY have the following fields :

-Name
    -Description
    -Source (see below)
    -Price in gold (optional)
    -Price in crowns (optional)
    -Quality (trash,common,fine,superior,epic,legendary)
    -Category (one of the 13)
    -Subcategory (one of the 80)
    -Type (tree, plant, rock, chair... etc) (optional)
    -Style (Racial style of the item, if any)
    -Bind type (bind on pickup, no bind)

About the source of the item :
    - Loot
    - Vendor
    - Craft from a recipe
    - Crown exclusive

If from a Loot or Vendor :
    - name of vendor (optional)
    - location (of loot or vendor)
    - loot type (murder, pickpocket, harvest, mob drop) (optional)
    - achievement type (tradeskill, main questline, zone questline, guild questlines, world achievements (fishing, exploration, vamprism/lycanthropy, eso+membership) (optional)

If from a recipe :
    - type of recipe (blueprint, formula, praxis...)
    - source of recipe (loot places, vendor places, requirements) (need more info)
    - Skill 1,2,3,4,5 needed
    - level in skills above
    - Components 1,2,3,4,5,6 needed
    - quantity of components above

Could someone tell me if I missed something? I am currently working on a big sheet but I shall begin creating the SQL database model shortly... Any help is welcome, this is huge oO

you can have a glimpse at what I have already done here ---> https://goo.gl/8Q0PRN

this is a work in progress

Edited by Llogwey on January 9, 2017 2:07PM
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh my god: An Adoring Fan! It's a real fan, and a pretty one according to the thumbnail. How do you get rid of that?!