Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[DATA MINING] Homestead Edition!

Paulington
Paulington
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hey all!

It's that time again, the new patch has dropped and we need to check out what's interesting in here for us to check out. This post will be very sparse at first but I will be updating it as fast as I can with the interesting stuff I see, plus it will be rough-and-ready with essentially raw files, so I apologise until I get that sorted! So without further ado.

Wild Hunt Crown Crate Rewards

UUkSqHa.jpg
Spriggan Wolf.

VJbDq5O.jpg
Spriggan Senche.

HeJnKo0.jpg
Spriggan Horse.

Hvy7JJx.jpg
Spriggan Guar.

RV054lU.jpg
Spriggan Camel.

2fzfFsW.jpg
Spriggan Bear.

nN3MrXR.jpg
Spriggan Transform.

l0CvSgR.jpg
W0V7jjG.jpg
Spriggan Aura.

6V8KM2P.jpg
Green Netch.
Costumes

75CkNjc.jpg
Moth Priest.

7cxYqDs.jpg
Argonian.

myMRJ9Z.jpg
Argonian.

32EEIcJ.jpg
Argonian.

HRxpwO3.jpg
Altmer.

J2yGULt.jpg
Altmer.

YPZPSts.jpg
Imperial.

mbfwkRK.jpg
Anka-Ra Polymorph.
Pets

yiqj4aQ.jpg
White Cat.

Fo9HPhg.jpg
Striped Tiger.

dLj8J2r.jpg
Welwa.

FvWT6fC.jpg
Black Tiger.

H1fpQFB.jpg
Fox.

WuLLCwa.jpg
Tiger Cub.

7q7cxTy.jpg
Black Badger.

lrcrVLL.jpg
White Badger.

BW6rpHj.jpg
Moth Swarm.
Personalities

li8jeyF.jpg
Scholar.

ttUVr72.jpg
Jester.

41XRnVr.jpg
Duchess.
Mounts

1e5UfYj.jpg
White Sabrecat.

q4tBl4k.jpg
Black Sabrecat.

iia2qMb.jpg
Darkstag.

HJJYEqP.jpg
Black Kagouti.
Houses / Housing

qn72EJb.jpg
Volcanic Island.

https://youtu.be/bCZmSXPPplA

https://youtu.be/rn2QZQ1fSzk

https://youtu.be/A6zXZO0JAyc
Edited by Paulington on January 4, 2017 9:20PM
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look good. But there is no way i'll buy the boxes.
  • Deltia
    Deltia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IT BEGINS!!!
    In-game @deltiasgaming | deltiasgaming.com for Elder Scrolls Online [ESO / TESO] Guides
    "It's a good day to be alive"
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    More disco mounts, great...
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • StopDropAndBear
    StopDropAndBear
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me after getting an Atronach mount: Yes I never have to buy crown crates ever again
    Me after seeing those Spriggan mounts: Nooooooooooo
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The horse looks more like the elk. :P Probably because they shared a base model.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those mounts look amazing but I won't start gambling.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These look better than the Storm mounts
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH.

So we're going with green vs lighting

Maybe the game has gone bad and the sky is falling.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    These look better than the Storm mounts

I agree with that, they look a lot better, but I still think I'm going to have to start wearing sunglasses whilst playing before too long...
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • StopDropAndBear
    StopDropAndBear
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also I wish the Auras looked as cool in game as they do in the thumbnails. The storm atronach aura is so underwhelming, it's about as imposing as someone turning on a desk fan nearby.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Khajiit the only one who thinks they look a lot like walking compost heaps?

Yours with horticultural paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meh, its hard to get excited about this stuff when they refuse to add new mounts obtainable by playing the game.
  • GeneralPardon
    GeneralPardon
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Those mounts look amazing but and I won't will start gambling.

CP10+
    nMA nDSA nSO nAA nHRC nMoL nHoF nAS
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually only ride bears, but that bear looks kind of weak in the thumbnail. Senche and wolf look amazing.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    these look better then the storm atro mounts. . .not buying any boxes though.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The glow mounts and auras certainly won't get me to change my mind regarding the scam crates. ESO is way too flashy as it stands.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • psychotic13
      psychotic13
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      FairPlay that spriggan bear looks awesome
    • WillhelmBlack
      WillhelmBlack
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      daym
      PC EU
    • MissBizz
      MissBizz
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I won't say what I absolutely must have due to no knowledge of what's in crates.

But wowza, there are a couple things I NEED.
      Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    • Abeille
      Abeille
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The Altmer dresses *o*
      Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
      Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
      Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
      Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
      Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
      Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
      Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
      Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
      Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
      Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
      Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    • Number_51
      Number_51
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I knew the Wild Hunt mounts were coming from your previous data mine post. Knew then, and it's only been reinforced now, that these will be the biggest test of my resolve to not buy crates. Just sell the stuff so I can pay and know what I'm getting. I even paid your, as some say, outrageous price for the Great Elk. But I will not gamble.
    • MissBizz
      MissBizz
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Abeille wrote: »
      The Altmer dresses *o*

SHHHHH @Abeille
      Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    • Abeille
      Abeille
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      MissBizz wrote: »
      Abeille wrote: »
      The Altmer dresses *o*

SHHHHH @Abeille

OH RIGHT

Meh.
      More dresses.
      I don't even want them.
      Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
      Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
      Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
      Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
      Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
      Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
      Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
      Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
      Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
      Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
      Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    • Kazya
      Kazya
      ✭✭✭
      Fox? Looked more like a red/white bearhound. Please tell me they didn't actually call that a fox?

And yes.. there are things in there I so much want.... so so much... darn it
      Edited by Kazya on January 4, 2017 7:31PM
      Mother Earth and Father Night gives me comfort, protection and shelter every step I take.
      Brother Sun gives me the warmth I need, while Sister Moon lit my path so I don't get lost.
      Auntie Life follows me on my journey until Uncle Death sing me the last lullaby.
      /C.O 20121122
    • MissBizz
      MissBizz
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      OH SNAP! There's the reindeer everyone was expecting from the Elk!

[edit] Yup. I'm just sitting here refreshing the page... lol
      Edited by MissBizz on January 4, 2017 7:32PM
    • Merlian
      Merlian
      ✭✭✭
      Damn, once this patch hits live RIP my wallet.
      PC NA
      |Merlian Nightstalker| - DC Imperial Magicka Dragonknight
      |Nix Nightstalker| - EP Imperial Stamina Sorccer
      |Kragdin Longrock| - DC Imperial Stamina Templar
      |Zane Killian| - EP Dunmer Magicka Nightblade
      |Alyia Bekker| - DC Breton Magicka Warden
      "If the job were easy, it wouldn't be any fun!"
    • Toc de Malsvi
      Toc de Malsvi
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Spriggan Skin?
      Legendary Archer of Valenwood
      Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
      Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
      Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
      Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
      Templar's are evil..
    • Sigtric
      Sigtric
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      If ZOS wants my money that stuff needs to not be in crates

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
      Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
      [/center]
    • Elsonso
      Elsonso
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Epona222 wrote: »
      More disco mounts, great...

Yeah. Getting tired of that.
      PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
      XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
      X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    • Recremen
      Recremen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Looks cool, but I'm betting on garbage gambling box delivery. Shame x1000 on the marketers, Love x1000 for the artists, Crowns x0 actually spent.
      Edited by Recremen on January 4, 2017 7:37PM
      Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
      Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster