Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kicked to Login Screen

heaven13
heaven13
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I've been playing fine for months. Sure, there has been some bad FPS drops and really high ping in places, but that wasn't typically the norm and I could continue playing. Suddenly, starting last night, I'm getting kicked back to the log in screen when attempting to do anything. I can ride/walk around and, as long as I don't interact with anything, it seems to leave me in longer. But the minute I attempt to do something, everything kinda pauses (not my character themselves, but when I try to equip/unequip gear, use chat, use crafting tables, etc it's like none of that has registered) and then about half a minute - minute later, I am back on the log in screen. I haven't changed anything (no new addons, no changes to graphics settings, no hardware updates). My internet is fine; everything is working as usual. I have no idea what's causing it, but today my game is unplayable.

Edited by heaven13 on December 29, 2016 12:16PM
PC/NA
Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
Meet my characters :
IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adding:

I quit for a couple of hours. Decided to try again later. Got back into game. Couldn't even make it through one New Life quest before getting kicked twice more.

Me and my poor horse went over Horker's Drop together and then just got stuck there for awhile before disconnect.
    31811532932_d219a05649_h.jpg

Funnily enough, I never had these issues before subbing.

Edited by heaven13 on December 29, 2016 6:00PM
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I had really hoped that today's maintenance would have fixed this issue; it did not.
    PC/NA

Meet my characters :
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Was hoping for the same myself. Probably not a priority for ZOS though with player housing and the crown store. Cancelled my subscription here until they decide to fix the game, which could be a very long time.