Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Keep getting kicked out of game

blur
blur
✭✭✭✭
Every few minutes I keep getting kicked out of game
Straight to the login screen and then I can't log back in right away. I either have to completely close out the client or wait a while before attempting to log back in.

Also why are you having maintenance during the last few days of the holiday event? You are cutting us short... ffs.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    blur wrote: »
    Straight to the login screen and then I can't log back in right away. I either have to completely close out the client or wait a while before attempting to log back in.

Also why are you having maintenance during the last few days of the holiday event? You are cutting us short... ffs.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Same thing happening to me.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Complains that game is unstable, also complains about planned maintenance. Fails to see correlation. Win.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, I just called it a night. This is unplayable. 6 or 8 times over the last couple hours. Just disconnected out of the blue and takes resetting the ESO client to get back in eventually...after several failed attempts. Also seemed to occur alot on character swaps as well.
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    This started happening to me about 1-2 hours ago as well. Can we get a fix before the servers go down? I just switched to PC trying to hit the free XP + Scrolls hard before the event is over =)
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

By the way the error is 301 (3:1:661:0)
  • WickedShadow
    Ok so this has been happening to me as well. I am on for a few minutes before the game lags out and then sends me to the log on screen. Hope this is going to be fixxed soon!
  • RioterJalena
    Same...unplayable right now...can't take 2 steps without crashing to log in. Frustrating that the last two days of event I can actually play this issue prevents it.
  • Some_Guy
    Some_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Complains that game is unstable, also complains about planned maintenance. Fails to see correlation. Win.

A correlation between a "fix" that broke it more? Claims win without understanding. Win.
    We Wipe On Trash
    Vivian Naiviv CP Altmer Sorcerer
    Shivnado the Potato CP Redguard Sorcerer
    Cüddle Mönster CP Argonian Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact Spy CP Dunmer Dragonknight
    Delilah Blackheart CP Redguard Dragonknight
    My Best Friend CP Argonian Dragonknight
    Sensual Heals CP Dunmer Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant Spy CP Redguard Templar
    Föcùs-Thê-Hælèr CP Argonian Templar
    Goes-the-Wrong-Way CP Dunmer Nightblade
    Anu'Thir Phuh'Kinspy CP Redguard Nightblade
    Works-in-Sweatshop CP Argonian Nightblade
    Anu'thir Phuh'kin Bearpun CP Altmer Warden
    Bubble Crumbles CP Redguard Warden
    A'driån Kin'hör CP Argonian Warden
    Clearly, your egg was left in the shade too long.
  • WickedShadow
    Anyone else now getting stuck with an endless character logging in screen?
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    The issues seems to have resolved itself for me. How ever I am having very unstable ping. I have checked my ping and connection and everything is fine. Im not sure what is going on.
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    Everything is not fine now. I am getting dropped to the login screen with no error message several times/hour. I then sometimes have to try several times to login again while getting error 200 or 108 messages. This has gotten progressively worse over the past week.
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    The game has become unplayable. When I logon again after being dropped by the server, the response of objects to activation gets slower and slower until there is no response and the server drops me again. This can happen less that a minute after logging on.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've been having issues with this pretty much since the 3 days of maintenance a couple weeks ago. Some days are worse than others, but today takes the cake. I was getting disconnected pretty much immediately after I'd log in. Log in, stand around, attempt to interact with things, get sent back to the login screen. Over and over and over. I was trying to create 2 pieces of armor for a guild member and mail then and I lost track of how many times I had to repeat this process before I got to the crafting station, got the two pieces made, and got the mail sent.

I get no error messages. Just a freeze/inability to interact with things, or things start moving in slow motion, and then BAM! Back at login screen. I've tried exiting everything entirely and restarting the client, but that's done nothing for me.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Blocking both Zenimax IP addresses (198.20.200.152 & 198.20.200.162 ) solved my lag and disconnect issues here. It is worth a shot, worst case you unblock them again if it doesn't solve the issue.

Picked up those addresses from packet captures if you are wondering :o
    Edited by xRIVALENx on January 8, 2017 11:55AM
  • MondoMongo
    Having the exact same problem over a week later and it seems like ZOS has done nothing to rectify the situation. Basically unplayable at the moment for me.
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is happening to me every time i change characters, every time i load to new area, every time i enter cyrodil, bg, etc- so every 4 minnutes- this is really annoying- my patience can only go so far- its getting really unplayable now.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone still experiencing disconnections, here are a few troubleshooting steps that may improve your connection.
    • To best access The Elder Scrolls Online, configure your router to open the following outbound ports:
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
      • TCP Port 80
      • TCP Port 433
    • Update the firmware of your router (it is always a good step to take, as it prevents that an outdated firmware interferes on your connection).
    • Try to put your modem/router far from all electrical devices and do not coil up any excess signal or power cables (to eliminate possible interference problems).

If none of these steps improve the situation, you can contact customer support for additional assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • croninjoshua
    croninjoshua
    ✭✭
    Cronopoly wrote: »
    Same, I just called it a night. This is unplayable. 6 or 8 times over the last couple hours. Just disconnected out of the blue and takes resetting the ESO client to get back in eventually...after several failed attempts. Also seemed to occur alot on character swaps as well.

I've ran into the same problem. It completely crashes my internet. I read somewhere that antivirus can cause this. I'm going to add it as an exception and let you guys know if it works. Might work for you as well.