Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nordic bather towel costume - a note on clothing design.

• Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigma957 wrote: »
    I think there could be a new skill added if the female char were allowed to have no tops,, a topless female immediately cc's male toons in there steps. My Breton sorc would like this looooooooool

There is already more then enough cc flying around.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »

I'll chuckle the day when men have to wear skin tight clothing around their private parts (ball cleavage, anyone?) and be judged by how big or small they are like we women are.

For your information, our private parts grows when we get aroused, females breasts grows with plastic surgery. Hard to judge that.

Edited by Glamdring on January 2, 2017 8:41AM
  • WanderingBeithe
    WanderingBeithe
    ✭✭✭
    I love the towel. I dyed it and now my 'feral, angry cannibal' elf looks complete.

Still need that knife sharpening emote ZOS....
    If it has a tail it is meant to be eaten.

• Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When my Khajiit wears the towel he still has the underwear on underneath it which looks ridiculous. What have I missed? How can I just wear the towel like you? :D
    EU PC
  • Kamatsu
    Kamatsu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Why is it okay for male characters to expose their chest when the same costume covers female torso...FREE THE NIP PLE.

Because the male chest isn't fetishised like the female's?

I wonder, did you know that in America prior to the mid 1930's it was illegal for men to go around topless? Men protested about it, using basically the same argument's as women do now with the 'free the nip' campaign, and were met with basically the same opposition as well - that men's chest's and *** were too sexual, that men going around with bare chest's would invite themselves being *** by women, that it was immoral and women & children had to protected from the sight of male ***, etc.

http://crazyfacts.com/it-used-to-be-illegal-for-men-to-be-shirtless-on-u-s-beaches-as-it-was-felt-that/
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tom-mulhall/america-topless-sunbathing_b_3825109.html
    http://gotopless.org/timeline (scroll to the 1930's)

o_O
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ESO pretty much has this logic with armor:
    9F37EBED-2013-48FA-8C1D-1BD5356367BD.JPG.09eb926189734986b2af8de13521154d.JPG

It's much equal between the genders, and it cracks me up to see half nekkid male toons everywhere.
    Edited by WuffyCerulei on January 2, 2017 12:14PM
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    While we started off with a relation to ESO the conversation here has drifted off course. The topic is heading somewhere that is inappropriate for a game forum, and we have closed this thread before things go too far.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.