The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stamina Poison and Dodgeroll / CC Break + Visual Signs

raasdal
raasdal
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi All,

Does Stamina Poison (Increase Cost) affect also Dodgeroll / CC Break game mechanics? Do they get more expensive as well, or only skills?

On similar note, i have to this date never learned the visual signs of different poisons, to identify when i am poisoned. I am familiar with the hit animation (the green cloud) as well as the audio for it. But how do i determine what type of poison i was hit with? Is there a speciel sign to look for, to see that i am affected with a magicka cost poison, for example?

Hope someone can answer these two questions for me :)
PC - EU
Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one? Bumpeti Bump.
    PC - EU
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not quire sure myself. However if you are unable to get a anwser here try asking in the "Combat & Character Mechanics" or "Crafting" sections of the forums. You might get a quicker and possibly more informed anwser there, if again you don't get one here.
    Edited by Emothic on December 31, 2016 10:36AM
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been wanting to know the same
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    99,9% sure only skills are affected
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pretty sure the poison states abilties.
    PS4 NA DC
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure the poison states abilties.

It does say "abilities". But ZOS are notoriously bad and vague on tooltips. I would not be surprised if it did affect those two game mechanics. But i would suspect they did not. Was hoping someone had tested this by now?
    PC - EU