Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Housing in Coldharbour

raidentenshu_ESO
raidentenshu_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_TristanK @ZOS_RichLambert

Any news about allowing us dark themed players have housing right here in Coldharbour?
S8DsOQU.png

Where is my Mind-Shriven character suppose to live without having anything available in Coldharbour?

Since we defeated Mannimarco.... can we Castle of the worm?
  • kvlou79
    kvlou79
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. You gotta move in to the 'burbs with the rest of us. You'll just be known as "that crazy, mind-shriven assassin next door". :p
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real question would be: Why would you want to live there? I mean that place is inhospital all over.
    Edited by Vanthras79 on December 30, 2016 12:28AM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    The real question would be: Why would you want to live there? I mean that place is inhospital all over.

I find Coldharbour to be relaxing place to relax from time to time :)

Since it's mostly depressing for a lot of players... theirs hardly anyone in Coldharbour so that makes me somewhat happy when I'm in an anti social mood.

An addition I have a dedicated character that never leaves the wailing prison :)
    Edited by raidentenshu_ESO on December 30, 2016 12:31AM
  • ckbud
    ckbud
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please give us the option of a Daedric style MANOR to purchase in Caldharbour. Or any of the other planes of oblivion please.
  • eu_Ryu
    eu_Ryu
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_TristanK @ZOS_RichLambert

Any news about allowing us dark themed players have housing right here in Coldharbour?

Where is my Mind-Shriven character suppose to live without having anything available in Coldharbour?

Since we defeated Mannimarco.... can we Castle of the worm?

Hey guys, hey @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

same question here, i would love to invest some crowns into my home, but id love to have a house in CH. The place is just astonishing. Will there be any available ? should we wait ?

Thanks for any reply and have a nice day!
    Life is as simple as you make it -Ryu
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the library in the Hollow City.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But what does a daedric home look like? I think that is the reason we don't have the option to get a daedric home. Can't remember seeing a daedric home in any ES game, but then again I'm on afterski in Sweden atm. Why am I on ESO forums? Idk have fun
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    As long as we are able to have that beautiful blue water as a pool/pond in the backyard!
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worrry.

It will come eventually.

Quite likely, crown store only, but it will come.

I can really imagine no way they would miss out on selling people homes in coldharbour. Or other parts of oblivion. Small pocket dimensions, one in coldharbour style, one in deadlands style, one in colored rooms style, and so on... they probably will draw it out, let people buy stuff now, and then later on slap a super duper pocket dimentsion home on the market so those who are really into this will pay for it all over again... then a year thereafter, throw out another different oblivion plane... and so on.

Though who knows? They might actually reserve the "pocket dimension" idea for guildhalls... I could see those being made, more involved then mere homesteads... with not just a large castle, but also surrounding fields and small towns, all of which could be upgraded through big guild projects... possibly even with a PVP option that lets two guilds declare war on each other for a limited time and then invade the others guildhall pocket plane...
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hollowcity house bring it.. or perhaps one of the floating buildings?
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coldharbor will always be one of my favorite zones and agree there should be at least one dwelling there for players.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love an Imperial manor tucked away in Coldharbour.
  • KimoBitz
    KimoBitz
    ✭✭✭
    My vamp would very much like it in coldharbour.
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sense the opportunity for a player contribution contest.

Design a house in coldharbour, from placement on the map (with certain obvious limitations) to interior furnishings.

4 categories - small, medium, large and notable. Winner of a category is awarded that category home furnished and the furnished homes of the lesser categories. So the small home winner gets that home furnished... the medium winner gets the medium and small homes furnished... and so on. Thus, competition for the manor category would be FIERCE as the winner gets all 4 homes.

Judging... I don't want it gamed by those with multiple accounts, but it absolutely needs player participation, so I'll have to think on that.

Zeni sets up a way to do this just one time, and can then hold contests with it for the Gold Coast and wrothgar and hews bane. For Zeni it's it a win win. For us it's a win win.
    Xbox NA
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manor: Pocket plane of oblivion created by the Mad Architect
    Large house: Home in the Coldharbor city (which is actually quite beautiful once the main story is completed)
    Regular house: also in the Coldharbor city
    Tavern room: Also in Coldharbor city.
    Tiny house: A small cave in the wilds that is actually free once found, or by completing a quest from cadwell.

All houses apart from the crack in the wall are available for purchase after completion of the main storyline.
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on April 8, 2017 4:15PM
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I can't have the library in Hollow City, then I want one themed after Apocrypha. It suits my namesake character perfectly.
  • Mackin365
    Mackin365
    No bounty in CH is why I want to be there sick of this bounty