The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New guild looking for members who want to have a relaxed and stress free time.

Cyrus_Fyre_ESO
Okay so here I go with this. The idea is to expand my guild and get people to join. Im trying to set up a guild that is fun for everyone and helpful to both new players and old. I enjoy role playing so that is something I welcome though I do not require it for the guild. Im hoping to do PvE, dungeons, alliance war. If i can get a few good crafters to help out that would be awesome. The goal is to have a relaxed, laid-back, and free of stress and drama. It is possible that trading will happen in the future but right now im taking it one step at a time being new to this running a guild thing. Any help running this would also be appreciated. My schedule limits my time on eso but I do tru to get on in the mornings on weekdays and more often on weekends. If you are interested in helping out and joining just post your gt here and i will get out invites as soon as i can. Once more ppl join up invits can be sent out quicker. :smile:
Arrow-in-Shadows
Argonian Shadowscale Nightblade and Elder Mistwalker
  • adrakas
    adrakas
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining, gt is Xantisos
  • bryndr13ub17_ESO
    Sounds up my alley, GT is Bryndr
  • Cyrus_Fyre_ESO
    cool, thnx for your intrest. invites have been sent
    Arrow-in-Shadows
  • LordJohnson1618
    LordJohnson1618
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining your guild. My gamertag is LordJohnson1618

Thanks!
  • Currahee101
    Currahee101
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining your guild. My gamer tag is Currahee1506
  • Cyrus_Fyre_ESO
    Invites have been sent out. Ill send out more in the morning after work. If anyone is interested in helping me run the guild let me know. my work schedule
    prevents me from being on sometimes so the help would be appreciated. Have a fun gaming experience and a happy holidays.
    Arrow-in-Shadows
  • Houseman72478
    Houseman72478
    Soul Shriven
    Add me: Cobra 6 Delta

Sounds like my cup of tea. I always preferred smaller guilds with a close group of people over large guilds where it was impossible to know everybody. I played on PS4 since launch, but I moved over to XBox One a few weeks ago. Still levelling my first (XB1) character. I guess that makes me an experienced noob.
  • Cyrus_Fyre_ESO
    cool will send that invite out to ya
    Arrow-in-Shadows
  • adym
    adym
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a solid idea to me. I mostly tend to play in morning hours during the week as well so that would work perfectly for me. I've been looking for a guild that isn't huge in members but still able to play during the week and not always at night until 4am.

Gamertag Adeboth
  • nhestead
    nhestead
    Soul Shriven
    G48cl16t
  • ZerosBlue
    ZerosBlue
    Trying to get more active in ESO. GT ZerosBlue
  • Cyrus_Grimwulf
    I'm interested in joining. Gamer Tag is Cyrus Grimwulf.
  • Durikas75
    Durikas75
    ✭✭
    What faction do u PvP on??
    Xbone GT Durikas75 PC in game @durikas75
  • CetisRa
    CetisRa
    GT DaNashMan
  • Cyrus_Fyre_ESO
    invites sent out thnx for your intrest in joining hope you all have fun
    Arrow-in-Shadows
  • Cyrus_Grimwulf
    Thank you for letting me join your guild I look forward to being a part of it. My time is limited on the days I work but on my days off I'll be in game alot. Looking forward to learning all I can about ESO and becoming a productive member of the guild.
  • Cyrus_Fyre_ESO
    awesome. ill be on as my work schedule allows as well. i try to be on as much as possible on off days. thnx to thise who have joined the guild bank is now open and i will be placing any spare crafting mats in there.
    Arrow-in-Shadows
  • ZerosBlue
    ZerosBlue
    Hey totally blanked out and left the wrong guild. Meant to leave a different one and I just realized. Could u invite me again? GT ZerosBlue. Sorry
  • ZerosBlue
    ZerosBlue
    I really want to be in this guild. It's nice to have only a few members rather than hundreds
  • Cyrus_Fyre_ESO
    glad to have you
    Arrow-in-Shadows
  • unrelentingfear
    Third shifter here looking for a laid back guild that plays in the a.m.

Gt: unrelentingfear
    Edited by unrelentingfear on December 28, 2016 1:37PM
  • bunglenuts
    bunglenuts
    Soul Shriven
    Sboot me an invite..new to game lvl 32 templat aldermari..gt is bunglenuts1964.
  • Vash747
    Vash747
    Grim 089
    I'd like a few more people to be able to run dungeons with. Tired of randoms.
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Your guild sounds like it has potential to be a lot of fun.I wouldn't mind joining, My GT is Shock Value1134. I run a similar guild as well called "The Lunar Collective." We have good crafters and friendly players, if you'd like to check us out feel free.
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • KiddNoPlay
    KiddNoPlay
    Soul Shriven
    Invite me GT KiddNoPlay
  • Kuyi58
    Kuyi58
    Soul Shriven
    Kuyi58
  • Nuran
    Nuran
    Soul Shriven
    Would be interested in joining gamer tag is Nuran. New to eso level 18 sorcerer still learning the ropes

• SarenaRose82281
    SarenaRose82281
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there!

I would definitely be interested in joining a laid back guild. Still getting the hang of playing this type of game on the XBOX ONE instead of PC. So I may be a little slow at responding at first. But would love to be part of a guild. GT is SarenaRose82281 - Character name I am currently playing is Ilonka. I normally play on weekends as my work schedule does not allow me much time to play during the week. I do try to get online during the week in the evening from time to time if I can.
  • CrypticEasy
    I'd like to join. My gamer tag is Cryptic Easy
  • MarcWasHere
    II Marckyy xx