Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4 NA] TRIBUNAL COUNCIL- Weekly Trader - Recruiting all Alliances / 500+ MEMBERS.

JUGSoMILK
JUGSoMILK
✭✭
Message CrookRookz to join or comment below.

Hello there! TRIBUNAL COUNCIL appreciates you for taking the time to check out our trading guild. We maintain a weekly trader in busy cities, and have for the past year. Our goal is to provide you with top selling locations so you can have the best sales possible each and every week!

Members are required to donate 5K per week to maintain our trader.

The COUNCIL holds raffles weekly. We are a crafting and trading guild. PvP and PvE groups form occasionally, but are not the main focus. Please leave a comment if you would like an invite or PlayStation Message CrookRookz
Edited by JUGSoMILK on March 22, 2017 12:54PM
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    Thank you to everyone messaging me and joining :)
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    Sales are doing GREAT! Join us today! Also, thank you people who are joining after seeing this post. The new recruits are AMAZING :)
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    Trader bid won again. We are maintaining a trader every week so feel free to PSN message me to join our trading guild. I'm getting about 5 messages a day from this so thank you ALL for joining our family :)
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    Merry Christmas ALL :) We had a great day today. 35 new members joining THE COUNCIL. Welcome all. If anyone else wants to join post here.
  • zergox
    zergox
    Psn mr_myp
  • Torresius
    Torresius
    AT11b50Cal
  • Lucky_spb
    Lucky_spb
    Soul Shriven
    Lucky__Spb
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    Invites will be sent soon by the GM or officers soon for TRIBUNAL COUNCIL. Thank you all :)
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    zergox wrote: »
    Psn mr_myp
    this is saying saying ACCT not found. Could it be something different? Or a trick to it? Message me on PSN JUGSoMILK and maybe I can get you an invite easier.

• JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    Filling up quick. Will be full by Friday. Get an inv today.
  • Danky24
    Danky24
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Danky24
  • Eauxdi
    Eauxdi
    PSN: Viirok
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    Invites are being sent now by GM and co-GM. Enjoy and happy selling :) We are getting close to 500 so if anyone else wants to join, post here or message me.
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    We are now FULL. 500 members. Post here if you would like an invite. I will try to make space for you :)
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cillion3117
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    Invite has been sent.
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    Just opened up a few more spots. Post here or message me on PSN. JUGSoMILK.
  • shavery
    shavery
    Soul Shriven
    JUGSoMILK i would like to join your guild. psn: shavery
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    Okie dokie. Sending the invite with in next 5min. :)
    Edited by JUGSoMILK on January 2, 2017 2:29PM
  • Cillene
    Cillene
    Soul Shriven
    hi! i want join. PSN: Cillene22
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    You will have an invite to TRIBUNAL COUNCIL soon. It will be from CrookRookz.
  • Civ99
    Civ99
    PSN: Civil916
    PSN: Tinabean0789

Husband and wife looking for an invite. Thank you!
  • johnr87410
    johnr87410
    Soul Shriven
    psn: johnr911

thank you!
  • tbao
    tbao
    Hi,

I would like to join you guild.

PSN: tBAOq

Thanks.
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    We just made some space for all of ya. Invites will be sent soon.
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    All should be sent now. I think we have 10 open spots left until we are back to full if anyone else wants to join.
  • DocHolliday25
    Hello,

I would like to join the guild

PSN: Doc Holliday25
  • tbao
    tbao
    JUGSoMILK wrote: »
    All should be sent now. I think we have 10 open spots left until we are back to full if anyone else wants to join.

Hi there,

I can not see any invitation when I logged in. May I have one when there is a slot free?

Thanks again.
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    tbao wrote: »
    JUGSoMILK wrote: »

Hi there,

I can not see any invitation when I logged in. May I have one when there is a slot free?

Thanks again.
    Okay I just sent again :)
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭

Hello,

I would like to join the guild

PSN: Doc Holliday25

I got you 1 sent as well. Happy selling :)