The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Elk (will be even cooler thanks to everyone complaining)

rxhymn
rxhymn
✭✭✭
Less people will have them, and soon I will be the special snowflake that I was meant to be.

I hope they don't touch it. just let it be. Be free - my little kind of a *** esoteric elk. Daddy loves you. And you were expensive, and daddy loves that too.
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you need the elk mount and ESO to make you feel special snowflake, by all means, keep doing it. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. Everyone deserves to feel special in one form or another. :)
  • rxhymn
    rxhymn
    ✭✭✭
    You would be surprised at what an elk can do for your self esteem.

• Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    If you need the elk mount and ESO to make you feel special snowflake, by all means, keep doing it. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. Everyone deserves to feel special in one form or another. :)

Odds are this is a troll post by someone who isn't happy with the price.

They have a total of 19 comments dating back only a few weeks and they use derogatory language targeting themselves, 'special snowflake'.

Look at some of their comments. They speak as someone who has more than decent knowledge of the game so this is probably someone's mule account.
  • rxhymn
    rxhymn
    ✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    Pandorii wrote: »

Odds are this is a troll post by someone who isn't happy with the price.

They have a total of 19 comments dating back only a few weeks and they use derogatory language targeting themselves, 'special snowflake'.

Look at some of their comments. They speak as someone who has more than decent knowledge of the game so this is probably someone's mule account.

Nope its me you can find me in game with my Elk.

Nothin derogatory about being a snowflake.

Snowflake... good name for an Elk. Strong name. Tells the other Elk "Hey, i'm cold but still approachable." I don't know... will have to run it by my Elk.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to close this thread. The reason being that there are a few more active threads on the topic. If you would like to continue discussing the matter please feel free to discuss it here.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.